Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Misc. Thursday Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Misc. Thursday Rumors

3 posters

Go down

Misc. Thursday Rumors Empty Misc. Thursday Rumors

Post by evenstar Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Its definently a "doozy" Someday, somebodies gonna be right!!!

7:53 AM [michealp] Private Bankers were on phone call last night Wells Fargo setting up appntmnts for Large Dinar Holders for this am
7:54 AM [michealp] Corporate says rate not active for the masses but is in the system
7:54 AM [michealp] I was on phone with this person very high up on okies level
7:56 AM [michealp] have u noticed none of the big names and large dinar holders are not on the boards today
7:57 AM [Admiral Adama] michealp there at the bank standing in line lol 7:57 AM [michealp] admiral close they are at the bank
7:57 AM [michealp] with set appnts with private bankers 7:58 AM [michealp] can only speak about what I know and Wells Fargo
7:58 AM [michealp] relayed to me from Private Banker to someone with 100 million that is very very close to Okie
7:59 AM [michealp] rest assured this is real and it is going down as we speak
8:02 AM [michealp] I can say this Okies intel has been right on and his clout and the people connected to him and working with him carry alot of weight esp with certain banks
8:02 AM [michealp] so all I can say about that 8:04 AM [michealp] there is some intel so sensitive good intel that I cant share bc it involves Okie
8:04 AM [michealp] that being said the person I spoke with on phone all night with the private banker is at the bank this am
8:09 AM [michealp] Okie and his people are very well known and very well respected in the banking community nuff said
8:10 AM [michealp] I asked the same question about us cashing in and was told yes 8:10 AM [michealp] very good possibility today
8:12 AM [michealp] have also talked to same person that BGG talks with in DC
8:13 AM [avcdc] michealp but u have it 525gbp 8:13 AM [michealp] avcdc yes 8:13 AM [michealp] on screen with private banker at WF
8:13 AM [gacavegirl] michealp - Hi, so u are saying that the RV has happened, but the big dogs are able to cash in first. If that is true, when do you think the little dogs will be allowed the same priveleges?
8:13 AM [michealp] gacavegirl yes and was told could be today for us 8:14 AM [michealp] all I can share for now will keep u all posted when I hear back from big fish that is at bank now
8:16 AM [michealp] avcdc yes tier 3 starting but think of someone like Okie at the top of tier 3 right 8:17 AM [michealp] governemnts, corporations, big fish in public sector, us
8:18 AM [michealp] well if Bill O reileys knows about okie and his site I am pretty sure the banks do 8:19 AM [michealp] keep the faith we are right there God is in control

Snips of Dusty from Get call Thursdat night:
Dusty: appreciate you inviting me on the call as far as intel goes they are pushing to the last minute. spoken with several intel providers today has spoken to many of his intel providers today
the top 2 sources are the main ones that provided the info I have been going on they are still sticking on sometime tomorrow (thursday) not sure on time - very excited about tomorrow
just passing on info -if it doesn't happen tomorrow, though, will survive - many of the intel givers have backed away lately of providing info as so many don't appreciate it
things change at the speed of light things change in a flash 2:00 info at 2:02 could have changed or the info hasn't come back as quickly - the process and turnover of intel changes constantly
very fluid...as far as info provided - still sticking with tomorrow in honest hopes and dreams feel this is happening smoothly playing out quickly

[10:19:57 PM] [FREEWAY BILL] Movement starting tonight.....Have reports from people from BofA and Wells Fargo that things are moving faster this afternoon and they are expecting something to happen tonight or early tomorrow. [10:21:47 PM] [FREEWAY BILL] US Territory Bank doubled their in house cash this afternoon according to CEO of Bank. [10:22:40 PM] [FREEWAY BILL] I got them directly from people at both banks. [10:23:50 PM] [FREEWAY BILL] As things have been going, who knows for sure. But I don't think this thing is just going to fade away.

-11-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy I have reason to believe…that I should be getting excited VERY SOON…I may be way off, but it seems things have changed…and changed quickly. We’ll see…Please do NOT take this as anything more than me hoping what I’m hearing could be true from someone I have no reason to doubt as he has NEVER predicted anything to this point… but it may be time…Either way, we wait…

With BGG resigning last night, in his last comments - seems he was saying something WITHOUT saying something.... here is his last written responses to questions I caught in Okie's room.

elisel] BGG - are you leaving cause you think this is finished or because you feel you need to get on with your life. This has certainly been very time consuming for you and must be very tiring. life gets put on hold

[BGG] elisel - both...time to move on.

[CAMOM] BGG Just one question, could you please give us a ball park of where you think the rate might be?

[BGG] CAMOM - mid 3's...NUFF SAID!!
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Misc. Thursday Rumors Empty Re: Misc. Thursday Rumors

Post by UpwardCall Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 pm

And what a lovely day that will be!

UpwardCall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm

So Friday or Possibly Sunday night we could get our RV?

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamin Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:54 pm

So all the so called big wigs get to go cash out this AM and then take all their millions/billions from cash out and go buy some more dinar (since Dinar Banker, TampaDinar, etc. is still selling)........hmmmmm sounds fair to me.

And isn't it just Thursday afternoon.....re: GET team call Thursday night?????

Just wondering

dreamin

Back to top Go down

Post by UpwardCall Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Actually, the GET team call was Wednesday night.

Hey, take any and all of this info with a grain of salt. Once the RV occurs, hindsight will be 20/20

UpwardCall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum