Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How to KNOW who the GURUS are. ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really

2 posters

Go down

How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  Empty How to KNOW who the GURUS are. ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am

Wondered why so many of the many who invested wanted to hear no more updates, from folks who brought them in. But maybe their emotional, spiritual and or physical Health was being impacted. Hard ride for us all, some of us have to believe GOD is bigger than the Boogie men playing and preying on us all. Consider how we have ALL been played, or Hoodwinked so many times.

Why people ...more specifically GURU's keep saying...don't shoot me, just acting as a messenger. Question always has been from Whom , for Whom and for what reason / motive. We have to weigh even the words of preachers, says the Bible, but we take people with code names at their word? They may be spoon feeding us what they believe to be truth from people they are so honored to know, because of their "position" or Title.

I know who I trust in my rather large circle, but seldom do I really know how trustworthy are the people they choose to Trust. For all we know the head of the Illuminatti himself is a life long friend to any one of our favorite GURU's, ....selah.....and the friend has no idea. People under cover do not break cover, they use their cover for COVERt purposes. What would we all do if all our GURUS who are always to date wrong on the date, would QUIT sharing anything with us at all.

Few would stand all the abuse GURU's take w/o a motive..good or bad. So take your hats off to those willing to take the abuse.....whether their motives are good or bad. BECAUSE...They at least keep those following all the BS...ENCOURAGED....Some peeps know more than they care to share....honor their right to remain silent. We should HONOR those who choose to remain PRAYERFUL....Only Prayer can break through all the darkness. Learned long ago....2 ways to get to know someone.....PRAY with Them, and PRAY for Them. Pray for your GURUS and you may get to know them better than they know themselves....WHAT IF"?!

DLWard

Back to top Go down

How to KNOW who the GURUS are.  ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really  Empty Re: How to KNOW who the GURUS are. ......Prayer, you'll be amazed, really

Post by UpwardCall Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 pm

WELL SAID. thanks!

UpwardCall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum