Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off

+5
Jayzze
DinarPhoenix
TLF
wpsmit
Di Narino
9 posters

Go down

The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off Empty The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off

Post by Di Narino Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:05 pm

I know that Ponee posted this same article earlier, but this fits perfectly with how, in my mind, things may progress toward our goal of a significant increase in the value of the Dinar. The recent articles regarding the increase in value of the Dinar are simply referring to bringing the street value closer to the CBI rate. I think we all know that. But I also think that the increase we hope to see will not happen until the new government and a new Prime Minister are in place. The timeline for this event is around April of 2014. You will see the new government around April with some amount of time to name and seat the new members, some amount of time to wrap up any loose ends as far as necessary laws that are needed and sometime in June...BAM! This is obviously a very simplified description of how I think things will happen, but you get the "drift".

The timing of this article is amazing! I spoke to my dear friend and fellow Newshound TLF last Saturday evening and told him that I felt we will continue to be on this ride until sometime towards the end of June 2014, and what do you know...here comes this article. If it happens, I can say I told you so, if it doesn't, or it happens sooner, then oh well, I was wrong. I'll admit that my theories were flawed!

After all, what can you expect from an average ordinary guy that isn't lucky enough to have the impeccable UST contacts, Wells Fargo contacts, Senator contacts, Iraqi Government contacts, anonymous contacts, playing handball with Dr. Shabibi, like these people that make fools of themselves among the more knowledgeable Dinarians. They know who they are. They are either bonafied ignoramuses, making money from the less knowledgeable and less educated, or setting the stage to rob the less knowledgeable and less educated after this occurs.

Just my opinion

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on CBI monetary policy open

Confirmed the parliamentary Finance Committee that “the first cause the dollar to rise against the Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank as the monetary policy pursued by the central bank with the companies and banks that deal with the bank.”

A member of the Committee Faleh applicable to the newspaper “integrity electronic” that “the central bank told the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will be followed by a new mechanism in place will contribute significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar ahead of next June will be the mechanism capable of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.”

The force added that “the central bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with it and put the money in the auction, which will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar and reliance on monetary policy open without complicated procedures and controls and open a wider field of hopes the government banks.” It is noteworthy that the banknotes market witnessed a clear variation in the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off Empty Re: The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Di Narino,

Good to hear from you !  I was just talking to TLf 5 minutes ago. And we were discussing this very same article !  We found it strange that the "intel providers" have not picked up on it.  It seems like most are ignoring it.  I think it is because it is not leading us to an RV any second now, but gives the projection of 2014.   This is NOT the first article to state this.  If we would all follow the articles that give more detailed info we would see that yes, we are moving in the right direction and things are getting done.  But that is also the point.  There are still things that need to be done.  We are NOT there yet. But we are progressing. 

Now, this article coincides with the "bank story"  I posted today  that was emailed to me  https://www.dinardaily.net/t26754-bank-story-wells-fargo-will-handle-iqd-exhange-but .  It also supports some information that I heard from a senate contact that is saying it is at least 6 months out.   

So we wait still.  We disregard the gurus saying that it is any second now.

Again Di Narino, it is a pleasure to hear from you and wish that you and TLF would stop in more often.  Your analysis of the articles is always enlightening.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:39 pm

What more can be said?

The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off Z

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:33 pm

This is another article Di Narino and I talked about where Iraq is taking steps to remove power from  the Maliki and empower the provinces they are setting themselves up for success with a strong Government.The Minsters will be in place is a definite plus but Maliki will then be out of the way after elections (a new Prime Minister)so they can focus on a strong currency. Hakim and Sadr are key players in consolidating power to get this done I cannot stress enough to watch these two guys they are KEY players..I could be wrong but all this HYPE I am not buying it...  these type of article are showing a steady committed progression of movement to the end. Di Narino and I just don't feel it will be over soon as in  "tomorrow"  to much has to happen.. I hope for all of us I am wrong but my gut says Its  early to mid 2014. then they will have a strong Government is in place there banking laws are complete..Then it is done.. I would love to say I am wrong.IMO

categorized | Politics

Iraq Finally gets Senate
Posted on 18 August 2013. Tags: constitution, parliament, senate

Pages: 1 2 3
The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off Iraq-parliament
By Mustafa Habib.

This article was originally published by Niqash. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

Baghdad may soon get its own version of a US Senate as MPs attempt to decentralize power further. A law is in the making to form the long-awaited Federal Council, but whether it passes in the face of opposition, is another question.

It seems that Iraqi MPs’ success in passing a law giving Iraq’s provinces more power than ever – the Provincial Powers Law – has made them more confident about pushing for decentralization than ever. After that coup in June this year, the next item on their agenda is the so-called Federation Council.

The Federation Council will act in a similar way to the US Senate, the German Bundesrat or the House of Lords in the UK.

As NL Aid, a Dutch blog reporting on foreign aid, pointed out in a 2012 essay, the Federation Council is all about “horizontal federalism”. Writer Nasos Mihalakas points out that the Iraqi Constitution encourages Iraq’s provinces to become more independent and form their own regions, in a similar way to how the semi-autonomous region of Iraqi Kurdistan currently operates. To prevent separatism, conflict or the total disintegration of the nation, another element of government is required, Mihalakas suggests, and this would be the Federation Council.
The Iraqi Constitution does detail some things about the Federation Council. Article 46 talks about its existence within the Iraqi government and Article 62 says that: “A law, enacted by a two-third majority of the members of the Council of representatives, shall regulate the Federation Council formation, its membership conditions and its specializations and all that is connected with it”.
However the Iraqi Constitution does not prescribe any particular powers to the as-yet nonexistent body. These will be decided via the Iraqi Parliament’s new law. And according to initial discussions, the kind that are currently taking place, so far the Federation Council’s main job is to defend the provinces’ new powers, as given to them in June.
Pages: 1 2 3
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Other sites / gurus havent picked up on this because they say its happening NOW... This infromation would be a conflict of interest
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 pm

The above could be true,  june of 2014 maybe.  But knowing iraq--could be beginning  of 2015 since it as been stated many times they want to start at the beginning of fiscal year. Now the elections -- there have been articles about stalling them and M would still be there passed june also himhoe is making all kinds of deals so he can be reelected for a 3 rd term and knowing his tricks this is a real possibility.
 t
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Time will tell ... only God knows for sure, and He's not talking. I have some dates I'm watching for personal reasons, but we will see.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off 2805820865  The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off 2805820865  The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off 2805820865  The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:47 pm

I've read that Kuwait RI'd immediately after saying they were doing nothing for a long time....HMMMMM wouldn't that be nice if that's what Iraq is trying to pull?

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:08 pm

i wish but they are not the brightest light blub in the lamp
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 am

Kevind53 wrote:Time will tell ... only God knows for sure, and He's not talking. I have some dates I'm watching for personal reasons, but we will see.

Care to share, Kevin?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 am

wpsmit wrote:I've read that Kuwait RI'd immediately after saying they were doing nothing for a long time....HMMMMM wouldn't that be nice if that's what Iraq is trying to pull?
Hey that's the first thing that came to my mind as I was reading! So maybe??? I hope that is what's going to happen!!!! We can hope, & pray!!!!Boy it sure would be NICE!!!!

The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 pm

I just wish the blast off count down wasn't sooooo looooong. Can't they at least count a little faster?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:15 pm

1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4..The Dinar May Be Set To Blast Off 1150991001 ...

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 pm

DinarPhoenix wrote:Other sites / gurus havent picked up on this because they say its happening NOW... This infromation would be a conflict of interest
How many would purchase dinar any time soon if this and other such articles got out to the faithful?
I dare say it would be a huge blow to the dinar trader industry.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 pm

greenlight wrote:
DinarPhoenix wrote:Other sites / gurus havent picked up on this because they say its happening NOW... This infromation would be a conflict of interest
How many would purchase dinar any time soon if this and other such articles got out to the faithful?
I dare say it would be a huge blow to the dinar trader industry.
That is why I say HIT that FB share button up top... email it... take it to other sites... Show it to fellow dinarians.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum