Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG says Good=Bye I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BGG says Good=Bye

+9
tampadinar
gmahunni
maestro
sharikimkay
onelife
montemomma
Lightworker
laurelei
evenstar
13 posters

Go down

BGG says Good=Bye Empty BGG says Good=Bye

Post by evenstar Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:16 am

THINK HE IS SAYING GOOD BYE FOR NO REASON??????????

[BGG] From very early on in this investment it has always my intent to share as much info as possible with everybody. I did this for one reason and one reason only - to help others, if only a little bit. At this point, it is my opinion - I have done all I can for everyone. I am sincerely grateful to have been of some service. What a ride.

[BGG] I hope you found the things shared were of some value. It is highly likely this is my last posting on the Internet on this side of things (pre-RV). If there comes a time where we have info (pre OR post-RV) that might be of some legitimate value - I will figure out a way to get it to you all.

[BGG] I am concerned about folks getting the wrong idea about recent events. Don't be following these crazy Pied Pipers, or somebody tantalizing you with the "mystique" of the info they "might" have - they usually don't. I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days (since about Sunday)….this was in keeping with my desire to be helpful and do the very best I could for people. It was just best I didn't put this stuff out - it's way too hot.

[BGG] Use your common sense. There won't be any of these nutty high rates - you think some Internet rumor is stronger than basic global economics?? NOT!! Further, I am about 99.7% sure this will be pegged to the USD (I leave a little room for surprise). Their budget is based on oil, oil is traded in dollars, etc, etc, etc…

[BGG] It's not that I wasn't hearing brilliant news - it's that the news is so good, it really doesn't matter anymore. Who is gonna' care who said it first as long as it happens?? It's best if we don't buy more on the "rumors", be happy with what we've got, enjoy your friends and family and get on with the business of living. God Bless you all. BGG

[elisel] BGG - are you leaving cause you think this is finished or because you feel you need to get on with your life. This has certainly been very time consuming for you and must be very tiring. life gets put on hold

[BGG] elisel - both...time to move on.

[CAMOM] BGG Just one question, could you please give us a ball park of where you think the rate might be?
[BGG] CAMOM - mid 3's...NUFF SAID!!
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

BGG says Good=Bye Empty Re: BGG says Good=Bye

Post by laurelei Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 am

You will be missed....

laurelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 am

Thanks for the info before you left. Have a happy life and GO RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 am

Thank you for all your work BGG!

God blesses you!

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by montemomma Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks to BGG for all he has given to us.Im going to miss him. I hope this means we RV today.

montemomma

Back to top Go down

Post by onelife Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:31 am

Hey Thank You

Thanks for the info you did not have to share with the rest of us.
Most people are looking for a leader Just do not want to admit it. But very few people are willing to give their time and energy for others. You are one that did and I say THANK YOU!

But Remember something in the future, and that is Stop and do something for yourself. It is Ok !!!!

I am sure you will be blessed.

onelife

Back to top Go down

BGG says Good=Bye Empty I don't care what the rate is, I just want to know if it's going to RV!! Please BGG tell us will it RV soon?

Post by sharikimkay Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:32 am

evenstar wrote:THINK HE IS SAYING GOOD BYE FOR NO REASON??????????

[BGG] From very early on in this investment it has always my intent to share as much info as possible with everybody. I did this for one reason and one reason only - to help others, if only a little bit. At this point, it is my opinion - I have done all I can for everyone. I am sincerely grateful to have been of some service. What a ride.

[BGG] I hope you found the things shared were of some value. It is highly likely this is my last posting on the Internet on this side of things (pre-RV). If there comes a time where we have info (pre OR post-RV) that might be of some legitimate value - I will figure out a way to get it to you all.

[BGG] I am concerned about folks getting the wrong idea about recent events. Don't be following these crazy Pied Pipers, or somebody tantalizing you with the "mystique" of the info they "might" have - they usually don't. I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days (since about Sunday)….this was in keeping with my desire to be helpful and do the very best I could for people. It was just best I didn't put this stuff out - it's way too hot.

[BGG] Use your common sense. There won't be any of these nutty high rates - you think some Internet rumor is stronger than basic global economics?? NOT!! Further, I am about 99.7% sure this will be pegged to the USD (I leave a little room for surprise). Their budget is based on oil, oil is traded in dollars, etc, etc, etc…

[BGG] It's not that I wasn't hearing brilliant news - it's that the news is so good, it really doesn't matter anymore. Who is gonna' care who said it first as long as it happens?? It's best if we don't buy more on the "rumors", be happy with what we've got, enjoy your friends and family and get on with the business of living. God Bless you all. BGG

[elisel] BGG - are you leaving cause you think this is finished or because you feel you need to get on with your life. This has certainly been very time consuming for you and must be very tiring. life gets put on hold

[BGG] elisel - both...time to move on.

[CAMOM] BGG Just one question, could you please give us a ball park of where you think the rate might be?
[BGG] CAMOM - mid 3's...NUFF SAID!!

sharikimkay

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 am

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
YOU AND YOURS.... :cheers:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 am

Thank you BGG for all you gave to this group. You are already missed! God Bless You!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by evenstar Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 am

I have always thought the rate must be close to Kuwaits as they share a huge oilfield. Of course Kuwait could always revalue "up", but it would also be close to other ME countries in the region. It's fun to dream about the high rates-but trying to stay logical. I think He is quitting posting because he feels its done, nothing left to say or do. He has a lot of good news-just to hot to share.

Did you catch this part?:

[BGG] elisel - both...time to move on

and this one?

[BGG] It's not that I wasn't hearing brilliant news - it's that the news is so good, it really doesn't matter anymore.

So, I am looking at this as great news. and expecting to see our investment "pop" at ant time.
Just my 2 cents worth!!
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 am

I'll take him at "his word" and not try to analyze some mysterious "reason". He told us why he is leaving and we don't need someone else explaining it to us. Thanks BGG. Your stature just increased in my eyes.

Last edited by tampadinar on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

BGG says Good=Bye Empty Your info didn't bring it either, and last I checked none of us control the RV

Post by PPR Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 am

don't be so quick to judge this guy. If you listened to his CC's you'd realize he wasn't some wacko throwing crap around - he had solid information. You will see.

PPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am

PPR wrote:don't be so quick to judge this guy. If you listened to his CC's you'd realize he wasn't some wacko throwing crap around - he had solid information. You will see.

Yes he actually posted facts occurring and a ratio percentage of how close that pushes us to the rv date...I will miss watching his percentage each week.
Psalm85:13
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 am

BGG-thanks for all your help, you made this "ride" alot easier with your info and i considered your conference calls the best of all i have heard--God bless, and thanks again.

zoe

Back to top Go down

Post by drizz Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 am

BGG ~~~ loved your calls! Thanks for all your help! Let's hope this RV DONE! Laughing

drizz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum