Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time

3 posters

Go down

Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time Empty Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 am

Former CBI deputy Saleh:Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time
on 8/6/2013

Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)

The Deputy former central bank governor, on Tuesday, to begin the process of deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire), indicating that the deletion of zeros should be left to the appropriate time.

And the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the deletion of three zeros from the currency means deleting three mattresses accounting records of the Republic of Iraq, he said, adding that the decision to delete the zeros in the coming year is very dangerous and playing with fire, and you must leave this place for a good time.

And that we need to reform the system of currency management and accounting system in the country in general, and that it can not start with only one year of new financial, but the question is that next year (2014) are eligible for this change, and whether the general political situation formatted so, pointing out that project to delete the zeros is a project for the reform of the cash management, and held on the severe monetary policy stability.

He noted the benefit that there are many positive factors encouraging to reform the system of currency management, which affected residues stage inflation and economic downturn suffered by the country, adding that the issue of deletion of zeros does not mean a change in the form of currency, but also is a change of the economic system in the country in general.

He added that the process of deletion of zeros does not cause a change in the fields or monetary obligations, nor a change in the origin of wealth or income, but they changed the issue of cracking figures in the accounting system of Iraq, today the issue of cracking the figures are very difficult, and that the accounting errors in the state, banks and private companies too many Because of this issue.

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time Empty Re: Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time

Post by andy1979uk Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:27 am

I put this up yesterday ponee I love it ... Does not mean a change in the form of currency...
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time Empty Re: Former CBI Deputy Saleh: Deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire); Should be at appropriate time

Post by Terbo56 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Great!! Let's hear it for those zeros! { The currency, I mean-} They just want the big 3 zero notes off the streets over there, and NOT here-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Sorry, for duplicating this post Andy.  I have been gone so much the past 2 days that I am a little behind on what has been posted.  Thanks to you and all those who are helping to get the articles out while I am gone.  I really appreciate it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 pm

He added that the process of deletion of zeros does not cause a change in the fields or monetary obligations, nor a change in the origin of wealth or income....... Words from saleh..

Meanwhile over at the central bank of Indonesia....

He added that if the law is approved, Rp1,000 (10 US cents) would become Rp1, though the value would remain the same.

However, he admitted, there are many people in some regions who are still confused with the redenomination plan, for fear of a reduction in the value of money.
Words from the cb of Indonesia (you know one of the currencies in the basket!)

Do the 2 comments sound similar....?

andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum