Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dropping Like Flies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dropping Like Flies

2 posters

Go down

Dropping Like Flies Empty Dropping Like Flies

Post by Di Narino Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:09 pm

This article needs no commentary. The people and groups that once supported Maliki are "dropping like flies". They want nothing to do with him. If they want to have any hopes of surviving politically, they need to distance themselves from him quickly if it is not too late already. The more articles like this we see, the better. All we need is some action.

Gee, Maliki is acting and talking just like our worthless President. One would think they should get along better!

In Iraq, Maliki Loses More Friends
By ASO FISHAGY

BAGHDAD, Iraq – Iraq’s Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is blaming opponents and allies alike for his government’s failures, accusing a deputy of giving him wrong information about power outages and charging that the Shiite Mahdi Army was behind the recent escape of prisoners from Baghdad jails.

In an interview with Al Iraqiya TV, a semi-official channel in Iraq that gathered Maliki and a number of Iraqi political commentators, the premier said that electricity blackouts across the country were not his fault.

“Hussein Shahristani, Iraqi deputy PM for energy affairs, has given me incorrect information about the level of electricity production in Iraq,” said Maliki, whose Shiite-led government has been adrift as attacks and bombings have risen dramatically, and the country’s large Sunni and Kurdish minorities no longer regard him as the man to lead Iraq.

“Unfortunately these mistakes happen at a time when the Iraqi PM has three deputies. Each deputy prime minister should have acted responsibly towards the problems of social services,” said Maliki, providing a glimpse into the turmoil and disunity inside his own inner circle.

In the same interview, Maliki blamed the fellow-Shiite Sadr Movement’s Mahdi Army for this month’s attacks on teahouses and cafes in Baghdad.

“The Mahdi Army is also involved in the escape of prisoners in Abu Ghraib and Taji prisons in Baghdad,” Maliki said. He described Wathiq Batat, leader of the Iraqi Hizbullah and the Mukhtar Army, as “insane.”

Maliki’s verbal attacks have shaken the Shiite alliance, provoking strong reactions.

Habeeb Tarfi, an MP of the al-Muwatin Movement bloc inside the Sadr Movement, said that the alliance would discuss Maliki’s accusations. He did not rule out that Maliki’s intentions behind the accusations was to create disunity among the National Iraqi Alliance (NIA).

“These statements of Maliki represent his own personal views. We decided to discuss them within NIA in the near future,” said Tarfi.

The strongest response came to Maliki’s statements came from Ameer Kanani, secretary general of the Sadr Movement.

“The NIA is not made up of Maliki alone. The alliance consists of many factions and groups. The only rebel in this alliance is Maliki’s State of Law, which does not abide by the directives of the alliance,” said Kanani.

“Maliki’s statements were inappropriate,” Kanani added.  “These statements will drive the political groups to better consider whom they elect next time for the position of Iraqi PM.”

“Maliki is trying to escape from his failures in improving security, social services, foreign relations, and eliminating corruption. He even failed to provide Iraqi citizens with food rations, which Saddam succeeded in providing despite the economic embargo,” said Kanani.

“The next government will become the first independent Iraqi government after the withdrawal of the American forces, because the United States and Iran had their roles in appointing the Iraqi prime minister,” Kanan claimed.
“If Maliki becomes the PM again, Iraq will fall into division and civil war,” he charged.

Hashim Haboubi, Iraqi political columnist, said that Maliki’s attacks are related to the upcoming parliamentary elections.

“Maliki has no other option but to attempt to create excuses for his failures in politics, economy, security and social services,” Haboubi said.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Dropping Like Flies Empty Re: Dropping Like Flies

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Good!!!  I hope they ALL turn on him and oust his behind !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum