Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Even Militants Don't Want Him I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Even Militants Don't Want Him

3 posters

Go down

Even Militants Don't Want Him Empty Even Militants Don't Want Him

Post by Di Narino Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Maliki is on his way out one way or the other. It would be nice to see him put out prior to the upcoming elections simply because we will achieve our goal much sooner. We will see if any of these groups have finally grown a set and do what is needed to get rid of him. You know things can't be good if militants want you in jail! Pressure continues to mount.

Iraqis launch a campaign called “one million signatures for the prosecution of Nuri al-Maliki, Prime Minister”
BAGHDAD – “arenas of Liberation” Iraqi militants launched a campaign called “one million signatures for the prosecution of Nuri al-Maliki, Prime Minister.”

The campaign calls for filing a lawsuit against Nuri al-Maliki, as prime minister and commander in chief of the armed forces, ex officio, on charges of:

1 – breach of a constitutional article to prevent peaceful demonstrations, the imposition of the provisions of customary undeclared
2 – Failure to adjust the security and stability in Iraq, as responsible for the ministries security in the country
3 – the threat of Iraq’s national security to danger, because of his ability to manage prisons, and the flight of more than 500 detainees from the notorious warlord Qaeda
4 – lack of respect for the Iraqi people, constantly deteriorating file services and security
5 – favoring militias and using them to terrorize the people Iraqi

The campaign drew “We will conduct a collective of lawyers Agencies, to suit,” emphasizing “must prove that the judiciary is independent and outside the will of the al-Maliki faces and the ruling Islamist parties, this is a step towards set-Maliki and bring him prosecuted.”
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Even Militants Don't Want Him Empty Re: Even Militants Don't Want Him

Post by Jayzze Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 pm

it seems everyday  i read articles that he is screwing his own group besides everyone  else but at the same time he pops back up as nothing ever happened. i would be supprise  if some how he is not pm for third term. think about this remember a couple of weeks ago m and b met and after they were all smiles  like best friends do you know why?they  have a secret agreement b will become president and m again pm. lets go one step further in the last two weeks with the jail breaks bombings and killings everyone is screaming at m but b hs not said boo
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Even Militants Don't Want Him Empty Re: Even Militants Don't Want Him

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:25 pm

I WANT TO SIGN!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin