Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Best News In Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Best News In Weeks

5 posters

Go down

Best News In Weeks Empty Best News In Weeks

Post by Di Narino Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:57 pm

This is the best news article I have seen in weeks. If Maliki is truely considering resignation, and in fact does, we should see the the things that we want to happen progress fairly quickly. Don't forget that Maliki is a snake and this statement about possible resignation may be his way of testing the waters in light of the terrible occurrences that have happened over the past several weeks along with the seriously growing opposition towards him. Sadr and Hakim have continued to rally the forces and yesterday, according to a news article, demanded his resignation. He may finally realize that his "goose is cooked" and is moving toward striking up some kind of deal to give it up. I continue to stick to my opinion that there will be no currency reform as long as Maliki is Prime Minister and continues to hold the proxy positions of Ministers of Defense and Interior. There have been several recent posts indicating that Iraq has certain deadlines to meet, (including an RV) or Chapter 7 sanctions will be reinstated. I believe that this is "HOGWASH" in the purest sense. There is absolutely "zero" evidence to support those statements. If those making statements to that effect have the evidence, put it out here for all to see. Intel does not count. There is not one bit of intel that has ever proven to have a spec of truth to it. NOT ONE...EVER! I have read the official UN document relating to the lifting of Chapter 7 sanctions and it says absolutely nothing about deadlines or currency reform. Once Maliki is gone the security forces will squelch a majority of the violence, capture or kill the terrorists, the Government will be fully seated and announced and then we may see some serious progress toward currency reform. No fully seated Government, no currency reform. Just my opinion.

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki thinks of resignation

Palm – Tuesday -Board of the Coalition of State Law – There are enormous pressures from members within the National Alliance that are pushing for the Prime Minister to submit his resignation against the backdrop of the deteriorating security situation. Informed sources said Maliki is considering this resolution after reaching an impasse with his partners in the political process. The Kurdistan Alliance declined to comment on the topic, saying only that 'everyone has the responsibility'.

An informed source revealed close to the Iraqi Government that movements within National Alliance to replace Maliki with a replacement in an attempt to alleviate tensions on the background of the deteriorating security situation. Maliki is now convinced that issues have reached an impasse with the partners in the political process and that he is considering resigning in the coming days as a result of the pressures faced by opposition parties and those close to him, as he put it.

State Law Coalition has not denied Maliki's recent intention of resigning but revealed pressures are driving this reaction by members of the National Coalition, who warn of consequences of this resolution because terrorism does not target the Prime Minister but certain components.

MP Mohammed Chihod said that Malik’s reached an impasse with his partners in the political process and as a result experienced this contrived crisis reflected on the security file, the recent security deterioration within the region as it has had effect on the whole region and Iraq pointing out that some politicians are aware of the seriousness of the issues as they are trying to exploit them to impeach  the current Government with accusatory charges and  holding it responsible for violations.

Coalition authorities did not deny information about Maliki's thought of resigning but indicated the presence of pressure by unnamed members of the National Alliance, warning of the consequences of this step because it would drag the country into the unknown because terrorist groups and some political parties have not targeted Maliki but desire to drag the country into chaos, saying that such attempts are aimed at a particular group, not specific people.

Maliki has recently experienced wide-spread criticism by political blocs on the background of the deteriorating security situation, repeated explosions targeting the innocent as well as the prison escape incident at Abu Ghraib and Taji. He has received angry responses from the Government, which says he is responsible and demand for his and his security leaders’ resignation.

The Kurds have declined to comment on the possibility of Maliki’s resignation. MP Mahmoud Othman indicated that this decision requires extensive study of Kurds to reply and/or comment.

Othman said that the situation in Iraq not envied and that the Government is not alone to bear the responsibility as all of the partners have failed to this point, He calls on leaders of political blocs to sit at the dialogue table to find radical solutions to the outstanding problems of the country in crisis.

The MP for the Kurdistan Islamic Union Bakr Friend said the likelihood of Maliki obtaining a third term has ended because of the rise of Islamic movement of the competition, indicating presently Iraq is witnessing a positive relationship between the Federal Government and Kurds,  it is expected that the coming period will witness resolving of outstanding disputes between the two sides especially with regard to the adoption of the law of oil and gas before the end of the current parliamentary session.

The capital of Baghdad and a number of provinces have seen a series of bombings on Monday July 17  where car bombs resulted in martyrdom and the wounding dozens of people, mostly civilians, in the worst ever crimes after a significant improvement in the security situation in recent years, as has widely been condemned by the international community.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Best News In Weeks Empty Re: Best News In Weeks

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Yes, but then there is this article ....   http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38783:maliki-seeks-assuming-pm-post-for-3rd-term-says-dahlaki&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Narino Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Agreed, but I think he will be looking for a deal. He has no chance of a 3rd term and he knows it. Like I said, he is a snake. Everything he does has a purpose to benefit him in some way. If he can strike a deal and resign, he will gain more than if he were to be ousted through the regular Parliamentary election early next year. He may just go through with it this time, but it may take until this Fall to get things done. He will hang on until the absolute last millisecond. He will get as much as he possibly can, not only for him, but Iran and Syria.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm

I hope your projection is correct Di Narino.   He needs to GO !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Narino Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm

I hope it is too! I figure it is as good as anyone elses considering we are all just "pissing in the wind".
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Pissin in the wind...
all we are is pissin in the wind....

oh wait a second, I got confused, I think that song is DUST in the wind!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Best News In Weeks 2245507099Best News In Weeks 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 pm

please please please give me a freakin break he just stated he wants a third term  the only way he is leaving is in a pine box
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum