Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dan on PTR Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dan on PTR Call

+7
Bulldog777
stevejss1
Duckyboy
Mowgli
aksafeone
jvel777
me4RV
11 posters

Go down

Dan on PTR Call Empty Dan on PTR Call

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:04 pm

I have confirmed from people in Iraq and Dubai that the lower denominations, the coins have not been released. The have been printed and minted, but they have not been released. Dan (checkmate) is correct in calling this a rumor. Also, can someone explain why coins of one country (iraq) be in other countries, like tony says?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dan on PTR Call Empty Re: Dan on PTR Call

Post by jvel777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 pm

me4RV wrote:I have confirmed from people in Iraq and Dubai that the lower denominations, the coins have not been released. The have been printed and minted, but they have not been released. Dan (checkmate) is correct in calling this a rumor. Also, can someone explain why coins of one country (iraq) be in other countries, like tony says?

I really question Dan and Tony as they give away tons of dinar everyday and yet the "intel" has not panned out. These guys must be extremely loaded!!!

LOL

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Or they are spreading their opinions exceedingly liberally. I think it is time to call the ball -- land or crash. Wait for it, it will come when you least expect it. Take a nap, go fishing, chase a frisbee whatever -- just forget about this for awhile. What difference does Dan, Tony or whoever make anyway? They are not the trigger nor are is their intel important - unless they tell us the RV has happened and the Rate is $#### - all the rest is filler we don't care about or need. Go RV. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

aksafeone wrote:Or they are spreading their opinions exceedingly liberally. I think it is time to call the ball -- land or crash. Wait for it, it will come when you least expect it. Take a nap, go fishing, chase a frisbee whatever -- just forget about this for awhile. What difference does Dan, Tony or whoever make anyway? They are not the trigger nor are is their intel important - unless they tell us the RV has happened and the Rate is $#### - all the rest is filler we don't care about or need. Go RV. JMHO

I second that!!!

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by Mowgli Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm

I remember that on the Dewey's Round Table in the past week or two they said the LDs where out and on the street of Iraq. Why now is someone bring this up when it is all done.

All sites and forums say it is all over and all we are doing is waiting on the green light and the rate.

If there are people out there that want to rehash everything let them, but the truth is that everything is all done and the only reason they have had technical trouble. And now we will see it soon. It will be in all God's timing.

Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.
Mowgli
Mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I listened to that call too... didn't Tony say that he confirmed it? They are funny
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Mowgli wrote:I remember that on the Dewey's Round Table in the past week or two they said the LDs where out and on the street of Iraq. Why now is someone bring this up when it is all done.

All sites and forums say it is all over and all we are doing is waiting on the green light and the rate.

If there are people out there that want to rehash everything let them, but the truth is that everything is all done and the only reason they have had technical trouble. And now we will see it soon. It will be in all God's timing.

I agree with that. In God's timing.

Let's not forget the IT guys that are getting on it again tonight because it couldn't be rectified last night. BALONEY!!! I am one of those IT guys that worked NYSE for years and believe me they have cutting edge technology. There is no room for error!!! Stock market is jacked up on it's own, technology needs not to contribute to that.

Speaking of A SERVER also indicates that it is foolish rumor and not real. In this day and age no one web server is used in banking technology infrastructure. Not network connectivity, not servers, not storage backend, etc. MUST be fully redundant and constantly monitored to provide robust service with the famous five 9's of uptime which is 99.999% of the time. Not to mention disaster recovery sites with instantaneous cutover.

Sorry I don't buy it and thought I'd share my technical reasons why.

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Duckyboy wrote:I listened to that call too... didn't Tony say that he confirmed it? They are funny

Thank you!!! Exactly my point. This wishy washy stuff has to go!!! Period.

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

There are no ld's or coins on the streets, There is not one piece of proof anywhere and "rumors" have been on the ld's for well over a month. rediculous. When they are out we will all know and the world will know all at onece because within a very short time after they are out you can go to the CBI and the RV will be done.

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/IRAQ-Mint-New-25-Dinar-Coin-Iraqi-UNCIRCULATED-/290282193484?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item43962ac24c#ht_3322wt_1270

Bulldog777

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

The 25 dinar coin has been out of circulation since 2004 or 2005 I believe. They sold it for scrap metal cuz it was worth more that way. Those are not the coins that will be out in use once this redom happens.

Bulldog777 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/IRAQ-Mint-New-25-Dinar-Coin-Iraqi-UNCIRCULATED-/290282193484?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item43962ac24c#ht_3322wt_1270

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:55 pm

me4RV wrote:I have confirmed from people in Iraq and Dubai that the lower denominations, the coins have not been released. The have been printed and minted, but they have not been released. Dan (checkmate) is correct in calling this a rumor. Also, can someone explain why coins of one country (iraq) be in other countries, like tony says?

Then, what coins are Dinar Trade Canada selling?

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:58 pm

The old coins that are out of circulation. Per their site:

"COLLECTOR'S CHOICE ITEM!

On January 2005, the new Iraqi Dinar Coin series in the denominations of 25 and 100 were launched by Central Bank of Iraq. The new currency is one currency for the entire country of Iraq. Each coin is securely placed in a protective plastic holder viewable from both sides."

NO ONE has any of the new denominations until this is over. Dont be fooled. The ones that have given away 1 5 or 10 notes are the old swiss notes and have no value.

smith wrote:

Then, what coins are Dinar Trade Canada selling?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

I will probably get yelled out for saying anything but have you noticed that when someone gives out an "intel rumor" that if you wait a bit you usually find someone who can counter it with a factual news article or statement of some kind...If everyone would just take a moment when they hear the latest info and then go research everything you can on that particular topic ...you will usually find the source of validity fairly quickly...I know that we are all on here to receive the most up to date information and these people are being gracious enough to relay what is being whispered in their ear, but that does NOT mean that these gurus are sitting at the GO button fixing to push it...they are RELAYING WHAT SOMEONE TOLD THEM.....We are supposed to take ALL INPUT and do due diligent research and then what doesnt pan out...toss...Their information HELPS us to decipher and sort and see where we are right now with all the actual facts that are being posted in news articles etc but that is it! Be thankful we get the info because we have a seed to start with and then check that seed out and see if it is worthy to plant...otherwise....it was just a bad seed..no pun or disrespect intended!...they only passed that "seed" of info along to us! I enjoy all of the information coming in...a lot is beginning to gel together in an interesting sort of way and that means we are indeed moving closer to the the day...but no one knows til the CBI shows Very Happy Again no bashment or disrespect being tossed to anyone or anywhere!
Psalm85:13
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gwp1616 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 am

Mowgli wrote:I remember that on the Dewey's Round Table in the past week or two they said the LDs where out and on the street of Iraq. Why now is someone bring this up when it is all done.

Use your head...don't believe everything you hear! The new coins and LD's are NOT on the street...they will not be seen until the RV...think about it,,,,they are useless right now....do your homework! GOI NOT seated, Chapter 7 NOT lifted, HCL NOT finalized....it will happen in due time!

gwp1616

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum