Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I have a THEORY.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I have a THEORY....

+2
Samhain
valentine
6 posters

Go down

I have a THEORY.... Empty I have a THEORY....

Post by valentine Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm

I have a theory which I'll try and be brief..

…Based on an understanding that I have acquired over years of having read and listened to, (about today’s financial trends); I have developed a shared projectable opinion about where these poor, ill-advised and ‘special-interest’ decisions are taking us as a people and a country.

My perception of future trends is not pleasant.

These encumbering financial and various regulatory trends merit serious concern and would encourage community preparedness in the event that certain ‘trends’ continue.

I wish to state that I am not involved in the financial markets, but I can and do see trends.

In addition, based on having watched and listened to IRQ ‘GURU’ reports, (since I bought my first Dinar over 2 years ago), and maintaining a systematic awareness of credible RV updates that I sort through for trends in logic and substance, I look for trends and patterns.

Pertaining to the IRQ RV, I believe I have just recently detected an interesting pattern that could help explain what is going on in the BIGGER picture.

What we know and what ever source we are all hearing from, without exception, is that the IRQ RV should have happening, is happening or will happen in a matter of minutes, hours or day(s)…

Therefore, based on what we are aware of, I tend to agree….. BUT… I think that there is one LARGER picture here that needs to be looked at if we want to try and understand ‘why’ or ‘what’ if the IRQ RV should have happened already.

First; a few obvious questions.

1. What will happen in our ‘world’ once there are several over-night millionaires running into the market place? What will they be doing… spending, buying and ‘investing’… right..? Yep, there will be millions of little people spending, managing and investing their new found wealth.

2. What will happen to the respective community economies once this takes place? They will begin to flourish as would a desert once it has flowing water. Everything will bloom and prosper… This is commerce, creating jobs, buying and selling, making a profit. Money will compound through a society many times, creating many levels of business stimulation.

3. Then, how about ‘investing’…? Everyone KNOWS that it would be prudent to ‘invest’ for our future, right…? So, where is this new found wealth going to be invested…? Maybe, stocks, bonds and other financial instruments..? Yep… like what else is there to ‘invest’ in for the passive investor…?

What else do we know..?

1. Based on EVERY ‘GURU’ the RV should have already happened or is now…! I would tend to agree.

2. We also read that about 2 weeks ago ‘someone’, (some unknown entity), went short on the US credit rating with a reported $Billion ‘put’… To make serious money...

Then…… over the past 10 days or so, the stock market… Hmmmmm…..

3. …Over the past 10 days, (Exactly just after this certain ‘bond’ deal occurred), the US and world stock markets have been in what appears to be a controlled free-fall; based on “fear” and “headlines… otherwise, form over substance.

4. Oh, how about GOLD…. Hmmmmm, running up to nearly $1800 an ounce… (yikes)… Now why is that…? Well, I’ll tell you what I thing… Gold is NOT generally considered an ‘investment’. Gold is where money ‘runs’ when it is fearful and needs safe harbor to ride out the storm. Gold’s prices are supply and demand driven... The more money that runs to Gold, the greater the value.

Ok, now let’s put this all together.

My theory is this: The IRQ RV is finally ready to be unveiled.

There are ‘powers’ in the financial world that are driven to make money and much of the BIG money is related to various levels of insider’ trading.

The trend that I see is that certain people/groups (whatever), that have the power to move financial mountains, also have the ability to position themselves to capitalize on trends of money movement.

What was attempted in the bond market, (so-called shorting the US credit rating for profit), and what is happening over the past 10 days with BOTH the stock markets running down and in Gold running up, is that someone(s) is/are seriously POSITIONING for PROFIT by the influx of new consumer driven ‘investing’, spending and overall ‘consumerism’.

Look at it this way… certain ‘people’ run the stock markets down and flush scared money into Gold, causing Gold prices to soar.

Who knows how many Dinarians will immediately ‘invest’ in Gold at $1800 +, then as money runs out of Gold back into the blooming stock markets, Gold’s prices could drop dramatically as the stock markets “recover”.

I see that literally millions of overnight millionaires need someplace to spend and/or invest their money and the markets rebound and business stocks soars where these ‘certain people’ have picked up super deals on stocks that go ballistic and money runs out of Gold back into the stock markets, thus shorting Gold... and Gold prices drop…

I suspect that very soon after thr RV that Gold, silver and (possibly) oil prices will drop… making additional fortunes for those in-the-know.

The ‘insiders’ now, just after the RV, go LONG into the stock markets and SHORT Gold…

Makes sense to me.

I see the potential here for overnight fortunes being made by those ‘in-the-know’ who have and are now positioning themselves to their PROFIT, a profit that will be created by this massive level of wealth that will flow to the little Dinarian people who will be actively spending and investing their new found wealth.

When you set up your lemonade stand, you want to be in a place where you expect the people to be, based on what you cause to happen or have knowledge of, in order to profit.

It’s simply an old saying; you need to follow the money trail to who’s making the money and how it was done.

valentine

Back to top Go down

I have a THEORY.... Empty Re: I have a THEORY....

Post by Samhain Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Good theory

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:59 pm

I've read that George Soros owns approximately 11 TONS of gold. He is famous for manipulating currency markets. I'm just saying................

:evil:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I have a THEORY.... Empty it's going, going, gone!

Post by mastergreenhead Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Homerun Valentine!
I choose to believe your rumor
mastergreenhead
mastergreenhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Now that was well thought out and well written. Hope you are on the money with your theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by tony112 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 am

nice write up Valentine ..

tony112

Back to top Go down

Post by tom3215 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 am

....good post and I agree..... I believe gold and silver will drop in half post rv. Mostly because the paper money printers can NEVER allow gold to rise unchecked forever. However all the old big money is already in gold. Its only the new money thats in gold. Soon the Old money will dump it and make fortunes and the new money will lose their but. Post RV the market will reach highs beyond what we can now imagine, however our money will be worth half.

....side note gold story: I know a Swiss Banker, He has worked there for 18 years. His personal job for the last 3 years was to schedule 3 tons of gold to be flown from Moscow to Switzerland everday, 7days per week , never missing a day. Thats a lot of Gold !!

..For those thinking of flying to Switzerland to open a bank account ...DONT.
There is no advantage. Americans are the only people in the world who
DO NOT enjoy swiss banking secrecy. The IRS can get any thing they want on you. Any one who opens and account with an American passport gets their account put in a special catagory. Additionally, you really just cant fly to Switerland walk into a bank and open an account. In theory you can, but things dont really work that way. The Swiss are all about relationship, and in theory the only/mostly accepted way is you need "an introduction" by someone who is known to them. Now if you are a big dinar holder, you will likely meet some big attorneys and big time accountants and be able to get those "introductions" however for most people there is no advantage.
Pay your taxes, thank the Almighty that he has blessed you, and give you 10% back to the Lord in some worthly fashion

Go Dinar - This week !! = )

tom3215

tom3215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 am

This week is pretty much over for the RV unless it happens today...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum