Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition

2 posters

Go down

A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition Empty A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 am

A big defeat for M.  The house of Rep chose Chanchel as Pres of Accountability and Justice . The SLA party and M just took a major hit and the people of iraq  just  won for a change. Last week I wrote M was trying to overturn this and this week the table turned on him. Off to work have a good day .

Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition Empty Re: A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 am

House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition

Monday, July 22, 2013 14:38

Weak Good Twilight News / Iraqi House of Representatives voted Monday to choosing Falah Hassan Chanchal president of the accountability and justice concerned with rooting out Baath Party officials.

A parliamentary source said "Twilight News", the House of Representatives were given confidence to Chanchal vote it despite the objections of State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

He added that the House of Representatives voted on Bakhtiar Omar vice president.

Maliki commissioned Chanchal last October to head the Justice and Accountability Commission, to replace the former president Ali al-Lami, who was assassinated in the summer of 2011.

But Maliki assignment ended last February and assigned the task to name Budeiri Management Authority temporarily.

Maliki's decision came a few days after the issuance of the decision by the Justice and Accountability Commission comprehensively the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud de-Baathification procedures. The last of those close to the owners.

The former Iraqi Council of Representatives has approved in January 12, 2008 Justice and Accountability Law to replace the de-Baathification law, and provides for less stringent measures against members of the lower ranks of the Baath Party.

The new law has spent the establishment of a supreme body for accountability and justice, rather than the de-Baathification Commission, which announced its establishment in May 2003 within the first decisions taken by the Coalition Provisional Authority headed by the civil administrator in Iraq Paul Bremer.

And works to provide information which would reveal the identity of the Baathists with degrees of specific organic (member of the task and above) to be dismissed from state facilities, and was accordingly to disband the army and exemption of thousands of teachers and staff from their jobs and prevent both prove that he was a member of the Baath Party from holding jobs governmental organizations.

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/61182-2013-07-22-11-38-40.html

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition Empty Re: A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:01 am

Maliki pressure to scuttle the ratification of the Chanchal president accountable

Make Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, under pressure in order to thwart the vote decision Monday in the House of Representatives to ratify the leader of the Sadrist Falah Hassan Chanchal president of the accountability and justice.

A surprise for Maliki--House of Representatives vote on Chanchal president of the accountability and justice despite the objections of Maliki's coalition News_14616

The source told parliament Iraqi anonymity (writings) I owners stressed the Congress coalition of state law, and Vice other groups allied with the need to work to thwart the authentication process, the House of Representatives at its meeting scheduled for today at Chanchal head of the Justice and Accountability Commission and the effort to nominate one coalition leaders to take over the job.

The source noted that the position of Maliki This comes after mounting disagreements recently between him and al-Sadr who allied with the Islamic Supreme Council headed by Ammar al-Hakim to form local governments in most provinces of the south and stand against the dominance of Maliki's coalition them, which prompted the latter to describe the Sadrists gang in a statement him Saturday after attacking people for youth cafes in the Karrada district of Baghdad where the chest answered recently in a statement yesterday in which he called on Iraqis to revolt to oust the prime minister.

The parliamentary political blocs have agreed in October (October) last year on choose leadership  in the Sadrist movement head of the Accountability Commission for de-Baathification and the representative of the Kurdistan Alliance as his deputy ..

During a meeting of the National Reconciliation Commission and parliamentary accountability Chanchal was chosen leader of the Sadrist head of the Justice and Accountability Commission for de-Baathification and Bakhtiar Omar Judge representative of the Kurdistan Alliance as his deputy. And Chanchal belongs to the Sadrist movement led by Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, where he held the position of Minister of State in the current government before it is abolition of ministerial his bag in Limbering Ministerial that took place last year.

http://kitabat.com/ar/page/22/07/2013/14616/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%BA%D8%B7-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B4%D9%84-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1%D9%84%D8%A9-rlm.html

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum