Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Freeway Bill 8-10-11 CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED)

+8
faithblossoms
tamharris
red88lx
Scotti G
dmk
WelshDinar
topoftemountain
dinardiva
12 posters

Go down

Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) Empty Freeway Bill 8-10-11 CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED)

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Freeway Bill 8-10-11
08/10/2011 (post from Highhopes at PTR)

Credible Information at a Time when we Need Only That! .... FREEWAY BILL

I don't know about you, but I find that the credible information is getting diluted by the SWAG information where people are taking what they read on other sights Freeway Bill 8-10-11
08/10/2011 (post from Highhopes at PTR)
and putting their own spin on it and posting as their own.

Let me give you some things to ponder:

WHO SAID that we are going to need guns, a month's supply of food and water on hand at all times? This has scared many people and I have been spending a lot of my time calming people down over these statements.

WHO SAID that the US has control of this RV now? They do not. The country of Iraq is calling their own shots now.

So please, let's refrain from posting things that are just not true so people can get a better handle on what is going on right now. Quit scaring people unless you can document why they should be scared. This country (ours) is still the Greatest Nation on Earth. China does NOT own us. Do we have good leadership in Washington DC right now? No, but even the mighty O does not have the power to control the RV anymore.

Be kind to your fellow man and please unless you have something credible to post, refrain.

And the bashing .... Lord Almighty, please stop this too. These post like "It's 4:30!" Where is the RV? Just takes up space and irritates people.

NOBODY knows absolutely when it is going to happen to the hour or day right now no matter what you read.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Last edited by dinardiva on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) Empty YES

Post by topoftemountain Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

AMEN BROTHER FREEWAY BILL :cheers:

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) Empty Re: Freeway Bill 8-10-11 CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED)

Post by WelshDinar Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Thank you Freeway, it needed to be said!
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill 8-10-11  CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED) Empty Re: Freeway Bill 8-10-11 CREDIBLE INFO AT A TIME WHEN WE NEED IT (COPED)

Post by dmk Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Absolutely agreed!
Thanks Bill.
dmk
dmk

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 pm

FB you are absolutely correct. I have been saying the exact same thing. I would add to this that nobody cares about anyone's status. No one cares if you are first or last with information. If you do not have something to share that is credible and verifiable then please just don't share it. We do not need more poop to wade through trying to make sense of what we are seeing.

It doesn't matter if you think so and so is a genius or if because someone has a site or someone knows someone else that their info has to be right. Most of us have been around here long enough to know poop from pop. I received some information last night that I really did not want to see the light of day because it was unsubstantiated. I ran it up the flag pole and was told that he had heard a similar account so at BGG's encouragement, I posted it as RUMOR. Why would I do that? Because 1 it was rumor and 2 because if there was truth to it, someone might have been able to provide verification of it. But gee-wiz quit putting information out like it was the announcement of the 2nd coming and that you and only you know the real story. Stop putting rumors out without stating that 'this is rumor'.

I know the Dewy Round-table takes information and compiles it together. We examine it, we do our best to connect the dots that are connectable. If they don't fit then we have no business sharing it other than as rumor and speculation. We are in this together (even though there are more than a few I wish were in the back train compartment!) We are all trying to properly assess and examine all the pieces of the puzzle. If someone throws a pile of poop in the middle then we have to deal with that. Now tell me who here really wants to clean off the poop?

Way to go Freeway. Thanks for stepping out!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

alien thank you freewaybill alien
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tamharris Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Freeway Bill....

You are my HERO !

☀

tamharris

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

2 Timothy 1:7

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Bill,

Can you tell which is real and which is merorex????

-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL THAT THE INTEL STATING THIS AFTERNOON IS CORRECT. INTEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT...ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE CLOCK, BUT THE DATE HAD ALWAYS BEEN WRONG...FEELING VERY HOPEFUL ABOUT THIS AFTERNOON

8-10-2011 Guru Delta TO CLEAR SOMETHING SO NO MISUNDERSTANDING, WHEN I GAVE YOU THE REPORT FROM IRAQI TV, I CLEARLY SAID THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE CBI TO ANNOUNCE IT, THE PROCESS IS DONE , AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT DATE TO ANNOUNCE IT. NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE, BUT I KNOW THE RATE.

8-10-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot this is why Shabibi is on a tirade to get things cleaned up in all sectors, and it’s no easy task to catch the crooks after years of practice, with little or no law enforcement. The Iraq Project...emphasizes how important this corruption clamp down must be. the corruption is here and it is holding up business, if not the RV.

8-10-2011 Guru Bluwolf all banks are locked and loaded so the light should be green and the rate is that what I said many moons ago, the cbi site crashing is not so, its just that all system has been activated.

8-10-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 Traditionally, the way they make currency changes is in the evening when shops and banks are closed, they make an announcement that there will be a change in the currency, then the currency changes at midnight, their time, and when the sunrises and everything starts up, everyone knows. It would be economic chaos to do it in the middle of the day and for the security reasons in Iraq, could prevent anyone from disrupting things, doing something bad. Alot of people waiting for this, it's a big deal. Stay alert, could happen any day.

8-10-2011 Guru Mailman17 HAD SOME GREAT NEWS...THIS INTEL IS 100% GOOD, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THOSE PROVERBIAL IRAQI MONKEY WRENCHES. AS OF NOW..THE CLOCK TICKS. THE MINUTE IRAQ IS RECOGNIZED WITH THE NEW RATE...ITS GAME ON FOR EVERYONE...IT WILL GO WORLDWIDE ASAP. WE ARE VERY CLOSE

9-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG WAS TO EXPECT IT LATE TOMMOROW [Wednesday] AFTERNOON. HOPE INFO...IS CORRECT

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1Uf2e7XQs

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Listening to the ReValue call from last night, the information was very grounded, this thing may not be going as fast as we want, and it may be months off. It COULD be tomorrow or soon, but probably not. One opinion was Sept - Dec this year. That is GOOD news, because they answered the question is it really going to happen ABSOLUTELY YES. FB is right on, it will
happen in its own time, which is relatively soon. There was an older gent that was begging for intel that it was imminent, he didn't want to hear they are not ready, he wanted to hear "right now". He was denied that information, and basically, he said he was going to keep looking for the information that fits his needs and wants, right or wrong. Many of us have fallen into that trap, it is time to step off and regroup. You are not going to miss it if it happens, I for one plan to spend less time looking for the answers I want to hear, because they are wrong 100% of the time so far. I know I wont miss it when it happens.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Can our government and Iraq actually wait until September to December to release the RV???

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Preach it Freeway Bill...Go RV!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Bring it Freeway Bill, you tell 'em, chillax, all goes well with a grain of salt.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum