Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat says we are close  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat says we are close

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat says we are close  Empty Mountain Goat says we are close

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:32 pm

7-19-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat First, as we all heard, that the UN made an announcement yesterday, Thursday at 2:15 pm that the Iraq dinar had revalued. I too got the same news from my IMF sources but I did not post it since I did not believe it. If it did RV then where is the new rate? Why have the banks not yet received the push and activated? So why would they make such an announcement and yet keep it out of the mainstream news and more importantly than that have no immediate activation of the new currency rates?

Now lets look at something else also that amazed me - Just last week at 2:15 pm on Thursday I got the exact same news from a source in Iraq...I thought it was coincidental that we got the exact same message at the exact same day and time a week later, but now from the UN. Last week I also did not post the news since I did not believe it and had no second or third confirmation of it.

Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...are they trying to smoke out someone or some organization with this news?...are they trying to see how fast it filters down to the RV conference calls?...are they trying to see the public response to such news, like we are guiny pigs buying up more dinar?...are they trying to filter out a leak in their organization?...are they just trying to plainly confuse us at these last times prior to the real event? ...it is now almost 10 am EST and still no RV...Maybe they tried to push the new rates again to the banks and had issues? I do believe we are close and just the fact that we are seeing confusing stuff like this confirms my believe even more.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2ZVud6Pbt

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat says we are close  Empty Re: Mountain Goat says we are close

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:33 pm

COnfusing stuff does not mean we are close.   There has ALWAYS BEEN confusing stuff.  Come on...   Iraq contradicts itself all the time.   Throw the GURUS and their opinions in the mix and we have one big confusing mess all around.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 pm

The only confusion is the guru's trying to remember who said what when. The RV was not announced in the UN. Why the heck would they make the announcement there anyway? The UN has zero say, the IMF, maybe, but not the UN. I have no idea why the roos insist on locking all these three letter agencies together, they are separate and independent, the BIS does not answer to the IMF or the UN, nor do they answer to it. All this crap is ludicrous.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat says we are close  2805820865  Mountain Goat says we are close  2805820865  Mountain Goat says we are close  2805820865  Mountain Goat says we are close  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat says we are close  Empty Mnt says we are close

Post by MushMan Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi.

Hopefully, the reset/revaluation of the dinar that we have been waiting to come our way is not the revaluation from 116X to 1180 as shown below.  This is in the wrong direction and not near the magnitude we are hoping the dinar would have moved. 

While from a dinar based site it does refer to a local source at the end of the article.  Although I did not covert it to english to verify.

See below.

Thanks.

Dale.

http://iraqdinar.us/dollar-to-1180-dinars/#more-15559 

Reduce the exchange rate of the dollar to 1180 dinars starting from
July 19, 2013 · Posted in Iraqi Dinar
Bank agreement to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar to 1180 dinars starting from Sunday

BAGHDAD / obelisk: source confirmed the bank early Friday, the Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate cash to 1180 dinars as of Sunday, with the expectation that you responded to all banks for this initiative, he pointed out that this reduction would benefit great citizen.

A banking source said the “obelisk” “The Association of Iraqi private banks CBI took note of the fact that some private banks to reduce the cash dollar exchange rate to 1180 dinars as of next Sunday.”

The source added that “this is in line with the policy of the Central Bank of Iraq in reducing the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar, and a continuation of what was initiated by private banks in reducing the selling prices of the dollar, which has achieved remarkable results clearly in the markets.”

The source expected that all banks to respond to this gesture and sell at 1180 dinars to the dollar, and this in turn will significantly impact on exchange rates decline in the Iraqi market for the big benefit of the citizen and the movement of trade.

almasalah.com

MushMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 pm

I spent a whole summer  three years ago, watching the rate change on  yahoo finance under currencies. You can watch the dinar change over and over and over again.  Fluctuation of a currency is nothing new.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat says we are close  Empty Mnt Goat says we are close

Post by MushMan Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Ponee, thanks ... right ... constantly changing exchange rates.  So .... really no impact one way or another for the revaluation ... right.  I was thinking surely that is not what we are talking about at the UN level.

Thanks.

Dale.

MushMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 pm

True - one would hope NOT at that level.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum