Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene

+4
hithere
Blexum
aksafeone
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene Empty Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 am

7-14-2013 Newshound Guru Fresh I just got a call from a friend...with bank info related to IQD - he is very excited! [He] had a family member who had their personal banker reach out to them Saturday and said "I'm looking at the dinar coming through, and the rate showing is $1.36" ...[He] is working on getting specifics on many details - so hopefully we see something BIG - before we hear the details!!! I know [him] personally and he's VERY excited and I've talked to him as friends for years and never heard him this excited! I normally don't take much in rumors but coming from a good friend it gets me excited!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene Empty Re: Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:05 am

He's looking at the dinar coming thru????  Thru what?  The romper room magic mirror?  Romper Bomper Stomper Boom... I see....  NOTHING!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene Empty Re: Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:36 am

Another of those "I have a friend/brother/husband/banker/financial analysist" lies again.  Mercy, when will they cease this gibberish and balderdash.  I mean, we have been inundated with this for so long by so many that yet another one doesn't even phase us anymore.  Come on already - if you are going to come on the scene, at least bring something new and different (if that is even possible now).  I mean "my friend/banker ..."  business is almost as old as the train coming into the station, the plane that seems to have an endless supply of fuel (and so far can't find the airfield), and on and on.  BALDERDASH.  

Why, back in '23 when it was so cold that you had to build a fire and thaw out you words, my banker told me that there would be a currency exchange in '13 and it would knock the socks off just about every investor alive.  This event would be world wide and include all of the currencies - profits would be so great that Scrooge McDuck's money bin would be bursting at the seems.  Semi trailer loads of cash parked in front of the bank would be a common sight.  Bankers would be eager to get the new millionaires to deposit their new found wealth in their bank - so eager that they would make up fantastic deals to land the account.  Why?  "Thars gold in them thar hills!" 

And the entire town picked up their gold pans and headed for the creek!  (Sorry, but if you were looking for "they lived happily ever after" YOU are just another dreamer.) 

Now fork over the re-valued dinar.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 pm

The one thing you have to wonder about is, just how many of the idiots who follow oakie, jester, wild dud, poopy, vic and the rest will still believe their bs after this week when nothing happens...AGAIN.  The excuses should prove interesting why it didn't happen though.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 pm

I remember a time when the gurus where saying not to say "its RVing" cuz that's causing the hold up hahahaha
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:39 pm

may day may day  my jet is out of fuel and  i will make an emergency landing in the iraqi desert my problem is the rescue  people will not be able to reach me till the end of the year since they can only travel .10 miles per hour there you have it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm

The roos are like cockroaches, you get rid of one there are 100 more to take their place ....

Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene 2805820865  Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene 2805820865  Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene 2805820865  Another guru crawls out of the woodwork -- Fresh on the scene 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:46 pm

OOOOPPPPSSSSS!!!!! ANOTHER DELAY, what did I NOT suspect about this?  Yep, postponed a day so they could work on their stock exchange???  This will happen tomorrow!  In a Pigs eye, THAT remains to be seen. 

This is the sameo sameo balderdash as before.  PROVE IT, RV the currency or get off the pot, already.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:03 pm

aksafeone it was not delayed it was opend for two hours today   but traded nationally instead of international. btw tomorow i looked at what they are voting on and no hcl or 140  related stuff. if they really wanted the rv do you not think the most important stuff gets passed  ?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:03 pm

aksafeone it was not delayed it was opend for two hours today   but traded nationally instead of international. btw tomorow i looked at what they are voting on and no hcl or 140  related stuff. if they really wanted the rv do you not think the most important stuff gets passed  ?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 pm

It is possible that someone saw $1.36 on a bank screen, but until the RV actually happens, these are just place holders or test numbers like they have been for months now.  Yes, it will be very interesting to see the excuses if it doesn't happen this week, hope they have some new ones as I am tired of reading the old ones.  Reminds me of a scam I lost some money in years ago.  It was before the internet so all was done by fax and I had a stack of faxes over one inch thick that was all the excuses why it didn't happen at various times.  Much more inventive than today's guru excuses.  Wish I still had them, might be able to sell them to the gurus.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:58 pm

i saw the 1,36 which would be great  for  openers years ago i got suckered in to a scam  and lucky  to almost break even it was  bestway or something like that the dinar is legit some people might not
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:24 pm

jazz"  well, the post I read before I posted the above stated that the stock exchange had been given another day (hence the delay) to deal with "issues."  I agree, the HCL and other issues need to be done before they rv.  At least we have seen some progress from the "list" items - but not all have been addressed to date (and published).

Scam or real?  With all the excuses one has to eventually see that there exists the possibility of a scam.  Holding the paper money can be taken many ways - real currency, worthless paper, ..... .  Time will tell. 

Me?  I just want this over one way or the other.  Makes no difference to me since there isn't much one can do about either option.  It happens or it don't.  time for something else to spend time on - this has gone beyond boring.  Next????
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:05 pm

I see this "midniteblue" has disappeared from I4U after slithering over from TKs team.  What will be his next move?  Maybe being fitted with a different username.  I4U dominates dinar recaps (other than millionday which never has a comment and probably like I do, often just skipped over,) yet they welcome all gurus, obviously if you take on one of TKs rejects, You are desparate.  I4U just likes the exposure on reCRAPS as they will send over a post if the right person farts thinking it's news.  Smile  And Papabear, just a wannabee and is simply a regurgitator.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum