Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another Whopper! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Another Whopper!

5 posters

Go down

Another Whopper! Empty Another Whopper!

Post by Di Narino Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 pm

SWEEEEEET!! Keep the news like this coming. I think we are truly in the final stretch and approaching the finish line. Keep your fingers crossed.

Deputy: the existence of an agreement between the furore about the final version of the oil and gas law

Baghdad/Iraq News Network - the Deputy of the KDP, led by Massud Barzani, head of Kurdistan on the existence of an agreement between the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the final version of the oil and gas law for approval. There is disagreement between Erbil and Baghdad oil contracts signed by the 14 territorial Government since 2007 and up to now, the Central Government in Baghdad considers any oil contract must be approved and rejected a recent draft of the Kurdistan oil and gas law approved by the Iraqi Government and sent to Parliament for approval, The Kurdish Government opposed it strongly. Mehdi Haji told reporters Saturday: “oil and gas law came to an end and there was a proposal submitted since 2007 and a further proposal in 2010 and there is near-consensus on the law during the last meeting that brought Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki during his visit to Arbil, the region’s President, Massoud Barzani,” adding that “the final version of the law and by the joint commissions willFinishing him with a view to its adoption in Parliament. “President of Iraqi Kurdistan Massoud Barzani and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki declared in 10 of this month to agree on joint committees to resolve activation problems and outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil after visit to Arbil and Al-Maliki held a cabinet meeting there is a Baghdad deals between oil companies and KRG were illegal in terms of the territorial officials say the territory has the right to control the oil resources as guaranteed under the Federal Constitution.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Another Whopper! Empty Re: Another Whopper!

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

That's not a whopper ... THIS is a whopper
Another Whopper! Bk-who10

Good news though .... raspberry

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Another Whopper! 2805820865  Another Whopper! 2805820865  Another Whopper! 2805820865  Another Whopper! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:58 pm

IRAQ is definably approaching the finish line...... TLF.........my opinion we are in countdown mode IRAQ is in a position ...There is no turning back.... the only thing left for Iraq is RV  ... Pay their debts ... or back to Chapter VII
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 am

Don't hold your breath or you'll be SORRY.  These people are noted for the massive delays and procrastination associated with a culture that fights among themselves (have since the beginning of time) and can't make up their minds collectively on anything.  Sure they appear to have come a long way - but have they really?  I don't see dancing in the bank lines yet.

As far as the only thin left - well they can always revert to their former ways and war with each other like they have for ages.  THAT would certainly put a monkey wrench in any RV.  From the reports seen in the papers one wonders if they really stopped.  Bombings, assassinations, mobs, mob control ..... .

One must remember that we are dealing with a culture that is vastly different than our own.  AND they think of us a being lower than the sand they walk on.  WE should all be killed according to them.  Never forget that.  This is not a game to them.  They want all the worldly goods and trinkets but they have yet to prove they are willing to pay for them or share their wealth (they can't do that themselves - look at who has the money over there, not the little man). 

Plan for the best, prepare for the worst.  The worst is that this is all a massive scam to pull money into Iraq from all over the world and then tell us "HA HA GOT YA!"  That too is a possibility.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 pm

"Plan for the best, prepare for the worst.  The worst is that this is all a massive scam to pull money into Iraq from all over the world and then tell us "HA HA GOT YA!"  That too is a possibility."

If that were to happen, it might be time for the building of a few glass parking lots in Iraq.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum