Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Major Key To Government Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Major Key To Government Stability

2 posters

Go down

Major Key To Government Stability Empty Major Key To Government Stability

Post by Di Narino Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 pm

This news is as big, or bigger than the Chapter 7 event that we hope happens tomorrow. Article 140 is one of the keys to a stabilized government which in turn impacts currency reform. Let's hope that this is not just more empty talk from the "Do Nothing" Parliament. Real progress on this issue is a major reason for excitment. Hopefully we will continue to see more news on Article 140.

Iraq parliament approves draft law to redraw boundaries in accordance with Article 140 
Commission announced legal parliamentary approval of the draft law on redrawing administrative boundaries in accordance with Article 140 of the Constitution.
As confirmed the constitutionality of the project, expressed his deputies fear of passing the law for the time being, calling for further dialogues to bring the views on it.
National Alliance MP Ali inch stated that the law of the demarcation of the administrative border between the provinces covered by Article 140 need to many business and political consensus, effort and careful in making any decision about this law.
And between an inch in an interview for “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,” that the Kurds aspire through the law to expand the territory of the province, which represents a view of nationalism more than a perception of national, likely to take a consensus on this law long periods of time, especially since he needs a lot of political understandings, that could fuel some new crisis between the provinces in the absence of a consensus on it.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Major Key To Government Stability Empty Re: Major Key To Government Stability

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Awesome info!!! Thanks for bringing such a good find !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum