Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Complete sovereignty    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Complete sovereignty

2 posters

Go down

Complete sovereignty    Empty Complete sovereignty

Post by Di Narino Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm

I am not sure who this guy is or the source of this information, but I think he explains the aspects of Chapter 7 quite well. He also explains the benefits Iraq will enjoy once the sanctions have been lifted. I have highlighted the benefits in red. (Note where it talks about the stability of the Dinar and "perhaps height".- Awsome stuff!) The lifting of the Chapter 7 sanctions does not guarantee currency reform, but sure applies a mountain of pressure on Iraq to get on an even playing field with what will be it's global trading partners. This would include currency reform. The information that some have posted that an RV and/or a globally traded currency must occur prior to the lifting of Chapter 7 is "BUNK". Chapter 7 has nothing (ZERO) to do with currency reform, although it does create a more favorable environment which will contribute to the success of currency reform.

I haven't posted much lately due to the fact that Chapter 7 has dominated much of the news. I tend to place more interest in the political aspects of Iraq's progression and information that I feel is more directly related to our investment and currency reform. We still seek a fully seated government, implementation of the Erbil Agreement and the HCL.

The lifting of Chapter 7 sanctions is monumental and historical and will provide many of the needed tools for us to reach our ultimate goal of currency reform. The 48 PIP increase in the value of the Dinar that is said to be going to take place, is not currency reform, but is a very positive step in the right direction. This is the tool that the CBI is using to stabilize the exchange rate between the Dinar and the Dollar.

If these events occur, as all of the recent information indicates that it will, our level of encouragement should increase dramatically. I am highly, but cautiously, confident that Iraq will emerge from Chapter 7 as stated.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Di Narino

Complete sovereignty  

25/6/13 12: 00 am

Dr. Karim shaghidl

Since mid-1990, after Iraq's invasion of neighboring Kuwait toppled tyrant, and Iraq suffers under the provisions of Chapter VII, and is a serious punishment, military, political and economic, of the threat to international peace and security, and Chapter VII action is the last resort after the failure of all attempts at dispute resolution or remove threats, as is known to all that the toppled dictator, as any tyrant, bully the obstinacy insisted stupid State of occupation and annexation of Kuwait, Iraq and the international community has dealt with lightly, and underestimated the people of Iraq and the worst famine, in deed Despicable, to make our country under the international trusteeship.

The Iraqi citizen who lived those days black bitterness does not remember details of the hunger, but recovers serial humiliation and indignity, and rivers of blood and mass graves after the uprising, recalls the refraction of the army and its defeat and humiliation tent Safwan, recalling the country's fortunes darkened tyrant weapons did not keep him out of the fall and hide in Rat Terrier, and we all know where our leaders Saddam and aggressive arrogance, how much we paid our lives and she loved us and our sovereignty and dignity.

In 2008, the Security Council issued an important decision in 1959 to cancel resolution 1790, any cancellation of delegation of the multinational forces, and extend the protection of Iraqi funds for one year in order to cancel more than 40 resolutions from the provisions of Chapter VII, it wasn't so clear effect to resolution that Iraq then was under the occupation forces, the withdrawal process has formed the end of the year 2011 stage of sovereignty that we believe has not yet been completed.

We passed many obstacles to the restoration of sovereignty, since the formation of the Governing Council and the adoption of a permanent Constitution and the establishment of a democratic system, then the withdrawal of the occupier, and exit Iraq remaining international sanctions, the most important of our time, in the direction of absolute sovereignty, and this is thanks to the diplomatic efforts made by Iraq to settle files with Kuwait, imagine that after a decade on the fall of the dictator we suffer from the consequences of its policies of aggression which undermined the security of the region.

Exit Iraq from Chapter VII means getting rid of international trusteeship, the return to exercise our right to build military and economic institutions, freedom of trade exchanges, and frees up our money frozen in the banking world, in economic construction, and to restore the freedom of movement of Iraqi funds, and this is reflected at the level of production and export of oil and have additional returns on the strength of the Iraqi economy, debt settlement and other effects with some States, Iraqi dinar exchange rate stability against other currencies and perhaps height, free import of capital goods, and was banned from the materials and techniques, as well as Freedom of travel, some States are still committed sanctions, Iraqis are granted entry visas to their territory, and this is a real update for sovereignty.

It was heavy and harsh sanctions relief to our people, Iraq centuries back, the time has come for the international community, should appreciate the importance of democracy and radical transformation, the value system which constitutes a threat to international peace and security is irreversible, and has instead a democratic system seeks to establish a balanced and friendly relations with everyone, from the most to the stability of the region, and most respond to terrorism, the United Nations remained, especially after settling the Kuwait file, the justification for the sanctions, and we expect The promise of resolution provisions of Chapter VII, which we expect to release soon 
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Complete sovereignty    Empty Re: Complete sovereignty

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:21 pm

bump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin