Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII"

Go down

Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" Empty Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII"

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII"
Deputy: Iraq is poised to play an international role after coming out of "Chapter VII" 11560334305676756667567
06/23/2013 02:54
Deputy on the mass of the citizen, on Sunday, that Iraq will expand his role among the world after his release from Chapter VII of what has the capability and efficiency on the political and diplomatic level.
Said Karim Silverline's ( IMN ), that "Iraq has a willingness to be a touchstone in the talks and global meetings, a leader of the Arab countries in this regard," pointing out that "Iraq has hosted the meeting (5 +1) on Iran's nuclear program was a successful meeting at the international level . "

Silverline added, that "Iraq is different from Arab countries in many areas of military, cultural, political, and the first countries that renounce terrorism."

It is said that the count for the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII may start with the approach of the Security Council meeting on June 27 this month.

The withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII victory would return Iraq to the leading position in the international arena.

http://www.imn.iq/news/view.22409/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum