Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Peurto Rico dinar dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Peurto Rico dinar dealers

+4
Ssmith
Terbo56
aksafeone
Blexum
8 posters

Go down

Peurto Rico dinar dealers Empty Peurto Rico dinar dealers

Post by Blexum Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:06 am

Well, not to be outdone by anyone...Bluewolf just said that the second largest dinar dealer was told by his supplier that the sales of IQD would stop before the 27th.  Amazing how Peurto Rico is the new hub of currency exchange in the world.  They really must have a unbelievably large group of dinar buyers there.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Peurto Rico dinar dealers Empty Re: Peurto Rico dinar dealers

Post by Blexum Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 am

Is it 12:00 yet...I need a drink.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 am

Don't wait on 12:00 after that spewing of balderdash by Bluwolf.  That guy can spew balderdash and gibberish at the same time and then sing (poorly) the national anthem of 5 countries and 14 territories!  Of course one has to be able to understand the language.  In his case Greek is the common language and most of us only speak and understand American so that let's him have a WIDE range of definition for his words.  NOT.

I think I will have a wee bite of the tail of the dog this morning myself.  Makes the Bluwolf and other 'roo spewing easier to ignore.  Cheers.

Bluewolf has failed once again, not surprising is it?  Hey, I also read that weekends and Monday ARE NOT days that rv's happen!  Really?  So far NO DAY is the day, so I guess they may have hit on something.  Time for a change - just GET R DONE.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:36 am

Blexum, I never wait for 'noon' to arrive for me to have a 'cold' one- IF I want one, I drink the s.o.b.-sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 am

I just can't let you guys drink alone....  Cheers!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:47 am

Snap, gulp, glug, glub, 'BELLLLLLLLLLLLLCH!''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  That tastes like another one- 47 to go-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 am

:chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy:couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 am

You know, I try to be good...but with you hooligans around I just have to remain bad.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am

I am still in awe that the currency hub of the western world (puko Riko) has such a massive dinar distribution network.  We can all be thankful that BlueDog is such an honest man who would never use his christian religion as a cloak for his post's.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:04 pm

We're all bad at one time or another!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Not me...I'm pure at heart.  A fine exhample of the complete man for all those women between the ages of 24-38...with lots of money.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:19 pm

I do believe that the IRS is actually homebased in PR

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:04 pm

It is, and the ONLY place in the Territory that was bound by congress {Illegally, of course} to a fraudulent tax system- The 'tax' schedule was only intended for businesses, not applied to citizens, or income that the people had- it was supposed to have been a 'hands off' type of thing, no matter, the tax code was not justified, and never taken through congress and voted on, so, in ALL reality, taxes have been and ARE illegal, because it WAS NEVER ratified through congress, and voted on-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Ah Terbo, YOU would deny the goberning body thier dues?  How dow you expect them to abuse their authority if they are BROKE?  Mercy!!!!  I mean how can a politician operate if not with someone elses money?    They believe in sharing - everyones wealth to become theirsw.  Simple form of funding.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Indeed, and it's time the 'Knights of the Round Table' intervened, threw those idiots into a 'corner'[Cell] and took over at this point, don't you agree? It's our turn to 'shine', and it can't be soon enough for us all-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:55 pm

topspin2 wrote:I do believe that the IRS is actually homebased in PR

Actually their headquarters are on 10th Ave in DC, just off Pennsylvania Ave. I have walked past the IRS Building several times. As near as I can determine other than a taxpayer assistance center they have no facilities in P.R.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865  Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865  Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865  Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 pm

That's what the so called Government want people to think-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:57 pm

I was just on recaps less than an hour ago and read this and by the time I went to the "read more" link for that full thread, there was a message that BWs post had been pulled because he had emailed and said that was not sent in by him. 

What I think really happened is this guy has been slinging crap for so long hoping some will stick and this was refuted in the comments section.  He probably read the refutes and how that what he stated did not make common sense and conveniently decided it wasn't his.  Recaps should check IP addresses on stuff like this.  Just like they should have on WITK.   I was suspicious of that one from the first post.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Did somebody say drankin before noon? I'll drank to that

Peurto Rico dinar dealers Z
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 am

Kevin,
Unless you are aware of the fact that the US Gov is indeed a corporation, then this information seerves no purpose. I for one deal with the courts on a fairly regular basis and I can assure you that US Gov is a Corp. I cant count the times people have walked out of courts with dismissed charges because they are aware of this. I think its time for you to get the other foot out of the box! The title of the Attorney for the town I live in as printed on his door is DEPUTY COUNCIL FOR THE CORPORATION!

In the USA the Federal Reserve Bank is owned by 8 families(I believe this to be 13), most live in Europe, they pay NO TAX on the Trillions of Interest they generate from the National Debt of the USA, which enslaves the US People. The IRS is a Collection Arm of the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS is NOT an Agency of the US Government. The Federal Reserve is not Federal nor does it have any Reserves, its main asset is the Bonds received from the US Government which give the US Government the power to spend the money created from the monetization of the credit of each American used as collateral and then brought into circulation. During the Depression of the 1930′s the same Wall Street Bankers received bailouts just as has happened recently. When will the people of America wake up?
IRS – 7401 Requires that an action for the IRS to sue, needs approval from the Attorney General of the united States. Since 1921 (see the Independent Treasury Act of 1921) there has been no Attorney General in the united States, he is in fact the Attorney General of the United Kingdom, currently Dominic Grieve. Secondly any action where the IRS brings suit that suit is in Admiralty and the US Courts do not have Jurisdiction. Therefore if the alleged defendant Denies Jurisdiction immediately at the start of the suit, and secondly requests to see the DOJ authority to bring suit, the Judge has no other option than to dismiss With Prejudice. There have been two wins against the IRS using this defense. The IRS is a Corporation registered in Puerto Rico; neither the Federal Reserve Bank System nor the IRS are agencies of the United States Government, they are Private Corporations and act under the international law of Marque and Reprisal, being the law of the Privateer and Pirate trade.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:21 am

Topspin...that's cool stuff.  If a group of lawyers made it their specialty they would have more business than they could handle.  The whole concept of the IRS and the FED is criminal.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:42 am

It always has been- Taxes and the Fed is a big f'n joke-They don't get MY money-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 am

You are correct Blexum, however lawyers are taught to work "within" the system that is not designed to be Constitutional. Lawyers work for judges, judges work for corps, and the corps work for the bankers. We are just slaves in the eyes of those in control. Nothing more.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 am

And with the failure of the present administration to follow the constitution...a national civilian security force as big as and as well funded as the military...the financial brilliance of a community organiser...the lack of experience...the FBI and NSA basically doing a gestapo move on the citizens...it just doesn't look good for a bright future.  All the hype from the gurus about a new republic makes me want to puke.  How easily led some people are to actually believe that anyone can change the PTB and what they have planned.  I guarantee you that the same people who voted last time will vote for the hag in 2016 even after they think about all her accomplishments (0 and climbing) and her role in Bengazi.  It's a scary thought to watch what's happening and seeing the USS America go down by the bow.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 am

It doesnt matter whos in office. They own em all....and our congressmen and senators are clowns.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 am

I am aware of the claims, however I have not yet found anything to verify the claims other than other statements on other conspiracy sites. I did find one site with what it purports to be the text of the Act, but it makes no mention of the Atty Gen, nor have I been able to cross reference it to anything in the Federal Register, USC, or National Archives. 

The IRS originally the Bureau of Internal Revenues had it's genesis in 1862 when congress created the position of commissioner of Internal Revenue and enacted an income tax to pay war expenses. The original law was repealed after 10 years, congress passed a new income tax law in 1894 which was ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 1895. The 16th amendment was ratified in 1913 giving congress the authority to levy income taxes. The IRS is and always has been a division of the Department of Treasury. 

The Federal Reserve is a quasi governmental organization. If it is owned by anyone, it would be the banks of the United States, as each is required to purchase non-dividend producing stock in proportion to their size. (Any profits generated by operation of the Fed are returned to the budget periodically, yearly if I remember correctly.) The Fed does not print money, that is the realm of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing under the Treasury Department. The Fed provides the bureau with an estimate of how much cash they will need on a yearly basis. It is then printed by the Bureau and delivered to the various Fed banks for distribution as needed. There are a lot of good arguments for the Fed, but that is a subject to extensive to deal with here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865  Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865  Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865  Peurto Rico dinar dealers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum