Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon

4 posters

Go down

What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    Empty What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon

Post by Di Narino Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:54 pm

These are the kinds of articles we are looking for. What is the Iraqi idea or definition of a few days? Your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully we can take this translation literally and a few days is just that. I guess we will find out in a few days. No commentary necessary on this one.

18/06/2013 08:46:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The leader figure of the Kurdistan Alliance MP, Mohsen al-Sadoun said: "The next few days will witness the activation of what has been agreed upon between the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and Prime Minister of the federal government, Nouri al-Maliki during his recent visit to Arbil."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The visit was important for the time and place and we consider Maliki's visit to the region and meeting with Barzani and have been achieved is a proof of the real positive desire of the two parties to resolve the outstanding issues between them."

Sadoun added, "After forming the supervising central committee and other committees, what has been agreed upon will be activated in the next few days."

The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki headed a regular session of the Council of Ministers in Arbil on Sunday of last week, and then met with the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani./ End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GIHFEG
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    Empty Re: What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 pm

WHOOO HOOO !!!!  I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS ONE !!!!!! THANKS FOR BRINGING IT!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    Empty Re: What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Yes, the hits just keep on rolling .... lots of good info ... lovin' it! Twisted Evil
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

What have been agreed upon between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon    Empty yep

Post by clayf Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:42 am

cashingIn
what has been agreed upon will be activated in days,,,,,SLOOOOW THE .... down..Did they say what! NO.. We dont even know what they are talking about.. but Im still going to be cashin in:cashingIn:

Last edited by clayf on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yep)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum