Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More Cries For Help From The UN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

More Cries For Help From The UN

Go down

More Cries For Help From The UN Empty More Cries For Help From The UN

Post by Di Narino Fri May 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Allawi is not the only one that is reaching out to the UN. I have seen articles where Clerics and average "Joe" citizens are calling out to the UN. Provinces started calling out to the UN before the recent provincial elections for oversight which would help to prevent election fraud. These people are just screaming at the top of their lungs for help, but unless there are things going on behind the scenes, I have seen no indication of any outside intervention.

I do believe that Iraq will be better off in the long run if all of these crises are ironed out on their own. The UN and US cannot babysit Iraq forever. This may be the position that the UN has taken knowing that Maliki's days are numbered and the current and apparent growing popularity of Mr. Hakim's campaign of unity.

Allawi urges the government to "clinically dead" and its president to resign

05/31/2013 - 12:43 | Source:

The existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Demanded the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, on Friday, the government, which he described as "dead clinically" and its president to resign "for failing to great" in all areas, and urged the United Nations to not be a false witness to what is happening in Iraq, warned of slipping into "bottomless "If you do not reconsider the reform of the political process.

Allawi said in a statement released him, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "bleeding the blood of the innocent children of my people, and the loss of lives in cold blood, no longer stop the responsibility of other when condemnation and denunciation, but disregard the lives of the victims, and disregard patiently for their loved ones, and an insult," noting that "today we are required to put aside partisan considerations and partisan, personal and proceed immediately with the forces that fought against the dictatorship and outs of the uniqueness of the sentence, in order to avoid the descent into the abyss of war, destruction and pain."

He called Allawi "The government is dead clinically and its president to resign for failing to great in all areas, and The House of Representatives with political leaders in the country's reins, pending submission of the National Alliance candidate alternative to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers has the support of nice senior politician to heal the rift winning."

Allawi stressed the need to "fully implement the Arbil Agreement on the basis of the real national partnership and to respond to the legitimate demands of peaceful demonstrations", appealing to "all parties to show maximum restraint."

He called on the United Nations to "not be a false witness to what is happening in Iraq and associate with what is happening in Syria and the tension of the Palestinian cause and Mraouhtha will put the region and the world on a powder keg, and will lead to the strengthening of the forces of extremism," warning "from slipping into a bottomless, if it is not re- consider the reform of the political process, which was based on political sectarianism, exclusion and refused to national reconciliation and abandoned real partnership in power. "

The source familiar with the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq revealed, on Thursday (30 May 2013), that the Council will host next Saturday, a meeting of political leaders looking out of the current political crisis experienced by the country.

That came after the launch of the President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, during the past few days, an initiative to boost confidence and raise the political parties about the round table again, calling on all parties to overcome political differences and not to raise the ceiling of demands and to rely on dialogue to resolve the outstanding issues that hinder the achievement of peace and security in Iraq .

It is noteworthy that the political process in Iraq is witnessing a struggle unprecedented between legislative and executive powers, at a time when several governorates demonstrations accompanied by some acts of violence, in addition to the wave of terrorist acts on a daily basis not seen since the years of sectarian tension in 2006 - 2008, consisted attacks, car bombs and improvised explosive devices and weapons Occlusive assassinations targeting the role of sound of worship and popular markets and security forces killed hundreds of civilians and members of the military and the police.

Source
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum