Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings

2 posters

Go down

Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings Empty Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings

Post by Di Narino Fri May 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Gee, wonder if Maliki will make it a point to be fashionably late.

This is a lenghty article, but gives kind of an idea of where things really are at this point.

Supreme Council: al-Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and just make sure to attend to our meeting tomorrow

05/31/2013

Supreme Council: al-Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and just make sure to attend to our meeting tomorrow

Author: MJ
Editor: NK
05/31/2013 19:11

Range Press / Baghdad

Announced the Islamic Supreme Council in Iraq, on Friday, the leaders who have confirmed their attendance to the round table called President of the Council Ammar al-Hakim tomorrow are only four, and pointed out that the most prominent of not confirm their attendance so far are "Barzani and Sadr, Allawi and Abu Risha" , expressing the hope that this meeting will contribute to "break the ice" between the political and resolving some of the problems.

The MP said the mass of the citizens of the Supreme Council Abdul Hussein Abtan in an interview to (range Press), said that "all political parties that have been invited to a meeting called by the Chairman of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim expressed a desire to attend," but he also said, "but the characters which make sure the presence of the very now is the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq and House Speaker Osama Najafi and Deputy Secretary General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Barham Salih. "

Abtan pointed out that "Ammar al-Hakim sent personal invitations to each of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi and President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani," noting that "the presence of these people and their participation in the meeting is not clear yet."

Abtan continued, "I think that Barzani would send representatives with him, as Kurds told us that a high-level delegation سيمثلهم at the meeting," noting at the same time that "the meeting will attend the high-level figures, religious figures and representatives of minorities."

He Abtan that "the first goal of the meeting is not included political leaders after the break increased for three years, where did sit throughout this period at a table meeting one as it sends a message to reassure the Iraqi people," Abizaid and saying, "Without a doubt, the meeting Siveb snow and our ambition after this meeting have to go to resolve some of the differences through bilateral meetings and through other means. "

He announced the Supreme Council on Thursday that the meeting, which was called by the leader of the Council Ammar al-Hakim to resolve the political crisis has been selected on Saturday, 01.06.2013 in the office of al-Hakim in Baghdad, "noting that" the Supreme Council may face calls for all parties to the current political crisis Add Attendance has been confirmed by most of the invitees. "

He explained that "had been invited to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq, leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi and leader Moqtada al-Sadr and President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, leader of the Iraqi Awakening Ahmed Abu Risha, and representatives of the Kurdistan region of Iraq."

For his part, the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of an inch in an interview to the (Presse term), said al-Hakim "wanted this meeting to deliver a message to the people that all politicians and clerics are standing with them and everything will fight for them, and they bear their concerns."

He inch "We want to show that we are not at odds widely, but we want to emphasize that there is a possibility for the return of all the political blocs for understanding and dialogue and resolve crises," but he also said, "but can not be this meeting is to stick magic that will end all the problems, but overall message reassure the Iraqi people "

And the leader of the Council that "the meeting also aims to convergence and faces and ideas and try to defuse the crisis and to encourage them to take positive steps to end the differences, and will address is the solution of the crisis and hold another dialogue sessions."

And fired the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim on 23 May of this initiative to "strengthen confidence and gather the political parties," and called on all parties to sit at the round table once again overcome political differences and not to raise the ceiling of demands and discuss security developments and events in the western provinces through constructive dialogue and strive for overcome the crisis.

The Minister of Science and Technology resigned, Abdul Karim al-Samarrai, revealed at a press conference on Wednesday, (the 29th of May, current), in Qaimqamip Samarra, (40 km south of Tikrit), after a closed-door meeting held with academics and local officials and representatives of the protests are field ( right) in the city, the existence of a new initiative will be launched soon to resolve the current situation, and stressed that a modern Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's "rejection of the armed groups and militias," came a proposal from him to calm the Iraqi street, while between Matsamu Samarra they hold demands "legitimate" and move to استحصالها , have expressed their rejection of "all forms of violence, bombings and militia activity", calling on everyone to "get away from the convulsive discourse."

It is noteworthy that Sheikh Saadi, put in (the 13 of May), the formation of (Commission of goodwill) for dialogue with the government on behalf of the protesters, indicating that the formation aims to "bloodshed and a dam for an excuse", which accuses the protesters not to provide the Committee for dialogue, while called on the government to formation of a committee carries with it "the powers to respond to the rights of the demonstrators without delay and procrastination," nominated "shrine of Imams in Samarra" for the start of the dialogue, stressing "do not waste" the rights of the demonstrators, and stressed the need to "not forgetting" the negotiations for the theme of "victims of Fallujah and Hawija and Mosul, Ramadi and Diyala . "

To announce Endowment Iraqi Shiite and management of kindergarten military spending Samarra (40 km south of Tikrit), and the parties of the National Alliance, at (14 May 2013), the refusal to invite prominent cleric Abdul-Malik al-Saadi to hold a conference of reconciliation and dialogue where, stressing that the reference refuses to establish Thus, meetings, and asserted that the holy sites in place of "cult" and not a "policy", Samarra Operations Command announced the success of the plans, the security services and to receive visitors the anniversary of the death of Imam Hadi, praised the attitude of parents to help visitors.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, announced during the press conference included Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq and Hussein al-Shahristani, after meeting weekly session of the Council of Ministers, on the first Tuesday (the 28th of May 2013 present), the decision of the Council to support the security services in the face of terrorism and militias, and stressed the need to confront the outlaws regardless of their affiliation and their beliefs and their political parties, with the sent message Ttimn to the Iraqi people that everybody will bear the responsibility against those who want to raise "the wave of fighting community", he called his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq to stand "full force" against those who want to create sedition warlords, while the country has seen a wave of bombings and assassinations on the basis of sectarian claimed the lives of hundreds and sparked fear in the hearts of Iraqis, observers confirmed that it exceeded the events of 2006, the ugliness.

And afflict the Iraqi political scene is a lot of tension and mystery, in most trends that are reflected in turn on the Iraqi street, especially the State of Law coalition and the Iraqi List, or the movement of mass anti-government in the provinces and Sunni areas, is estimated threatens to worsen without the looming horizon features of any breakthrough soon.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings Empty Re: Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:35 am

Maliki would be late to his own hanging-Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings 4115835343Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum