Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Di Narino back online I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Di Narino back online

2 posters

Go down

Di Narino back online Empty Di Narino back online

Post by Di Narino Fri May 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello fellow Dinarians. Needless to say I have been off the airwaves for the past couple of weeks. Things have been quite hectic as work gets really busy for me about 3 times each year along with a kid that plays travel softball and an endless list of honeydo items that continues to grow. I have been completely exhausted between work, hitting and pitching lessons, practices two nights a week and out of town tournaments every weekend. However, things are a little more settled now and hopefully I can get back into the swing of providing some news to the site.

I must humbly apologize to my best and dearest friend TLF for "hanging him out to dry" by telling him that I would be back providing news on Monday the 27th of May. I'm sure he has gotten some grief for what turned out to be misinformation. Why in heck am I getting so "mushy", he deserves all the grief he gets! He had the nerve to refer to me as a "big jerk"! What a "WIENER"!

I have been skimming over the news and have concluded in my own mind that the Maliki government will most likely not be overthrown by the opposition. Instead, I think that there are strategic alliances being formed that will ensure that Maliki will be gone at the end of his term and replaced with figures that will foster a more unified Iraq with much less sectarian violence and marginalization. I also believe that the Iranian and Syrian influences will be minimized and/or eliminated. We all know that Maliki has been stirring the pot and is responsible for most, if not all of the recent violence and the total lack of progress in Iraq. I also feel strongly that the opposition is doing the right thing by not trying to overthrow the current government. Overthrowing the government would set a precident that could render all future governments a target for overthrow which would effectively eliminate or severly curtail any chance of stability. Stability is the key!

There has also been a significant level of news and information relating to the CBI and it's effort to improve the exchange rate of the Dinar. The recent barrage of articles point to June of this year for these efforts to commence. What are they going to do? Your guess is as good as mine. Information has led us to believe that the street value of the Dinar is between 1,200 and 1,300 per dollar as compared to the CBI rate of 1,166 per dollar. What steps will the CBI take to improve the exchange rate? I don't have a clue, I am no Economist, but in my opinion an RV is not on the menu. What I think they will do is take whatever steps necessary in an attempt to bring the value closer to the CBI rate and toward a rate of 1,000 to 1. Again, just my opinion.

There is plenty of "good stuff" to be encouraged about; Maliki is losing power and support by the day. There are alliances being formed specifically to ensure that Maliki will be absolutely finished at the end of his term. The likely new government appears to be gaining support based on the premise of a unified Iraq. The CBI is hemmoraging information alluding to some kind of change in the exchange rate of the Dinar.

Remember, the final goal in this investment may only be reached through the occurence of certain events. The precursors to these events are materializing before our eyes. We are on a slow boat to China, so be patient and watch history as it is made. Good things come to those who wait!

Di Narino
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Di Narino back online Empty Re: Di Narino back online

Post by Ponee Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 pm

So Glad to have you back! We have missed your insight. We are looking forward to more sharing from the DI NARINO of Dinar Daily !!!!

Di Narino back online Bth_welcomebackhound-1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum