Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com

+2
clayf
Kevind53
6 posters

Go down

Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  Empty Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com

Post by Purpleskyz Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com

5-23-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 REPORTS AGAIN TODAY FURTHER CONFIRMING THAT THE CBI AND IMF REACHED FINAL AGREEMENTS AND THEY ARE READY.
I GOT OTHER INFORMATION TODAY THAT DR SHABIBI IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL
OF ALL CBI REORGANIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND IS GETTING THEM
READY TO RV THE DINAR AND MAKE THEM INTERNATIONALLY MARKETABLE. IT
HAS BEEN EXCITING TO ME THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CONCENTRATING ON THE VALUE
OF THE CURRENCY AND WE ARE SEEING ARTICLES DAILY ABOUT MONEY. WHERE
THERE IS THIS MUCH SMOKE THERE HAS TO BE FIRE COMING OUR WAY.
POPPY3

5-23-2013 Newshound Guru Eagle1 Yesterday
(May 22nd), no less than three attempts were made to release the IQD
and its 24 counterpart currencies (including the VND). At this point, my
understanding is that the effort to release these 25 will continue
until every issue has been worked out.
If
they are not successful today, they will continue tomorrow and Saturday
and Sunday, for however long it takes to get it done! The day of the
week is no longer at issue. Whether it is Friday, Saturday or Sunday,
they intend to get this done!
We are literally on an hour-by-hour basis. We have been for days, and will continue to be until these currencies go "live". [post 3 of 3]

5-23-2013 Newshound Guru Eagle1 We've known for some time that the IQD was ready for international release. Jack
Lew, Christine Lagarde and Dr. Shabibi have all been in agreement that
everything was ready to go and have signaled the release of the RI.
Several efforts have been made to do just that, each time resulting in
software programming issues that have stopped things. A decision has
been made to release the first basket of currencies all at one time.
This is an event that has never before taken place in banking history.

As you can well imagine, the release of 25 revalued or restructured
currencies simultaneously introduces a whole new set of issues and it
magnifies the problems the banking system has encountered with the
Babylon II software. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

5-23-2013 Newshound Guru Eagle1
The IQD has pretty much become the lynchpin for the ongoing changes...
this is a global event, folks! The IQD was due for release
internationally months ago. How many times have we heard that "the RI
will go international tomorrow at midnight," or "we will see the RV
announced on Tuesday (or Thursday)" -- or whatever date? They
didn't intend to be inaccurate, but they were missing an important
piece of the picture: the need for true compliance and interoperability
with the Babylon II software.
[post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2UAMLBmYA
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  Empty Re: Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 23, 2013 9:42 pm

They
didn't intend to be inaccurate, but they were missing an important
piece of the picture: the need for true compliance and interoperability
with the Babylon II software.

From Wikipedia:
Babylon is a computer dictionary and translation program, developed by Babylon Ltd., an Israeli public company (TASE: BBYL).[2] based in Or Yehuda. The company was established in 1997 by the Israeli entrepreneur Amnon Ovadia. Its IPO took place ten years later. Babylon includes in-house proprietary dictionaries, as well as community-created dictionaries and glossaries. It is a tool used for translation and conversion of currencies, measurements and time, and for obtaining other contextual information. The program also uses a text-to-speech agent so users hear the proper pronunciation of words and text. Babylon has developed 36 English-based proprietary dictionaries in 21 languages. In 2008–2009, Babylon reported earnings of NIS 50 million through its collaboration with Google.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2805820865  Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2805820865  Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2805820865  Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  Empty Re: Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com

Post by clayf Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks for the above find, its a wikipedia feel good ............ Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2805820865
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri May 24, 2013 11:05 am

Yep.... there is ALLways wiki!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2245507099Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Wiki tiki Tavi- ... Oh, wait he was a mongoose- Sorry-Or was it Riki-tiki tavi?Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Well to sum this up: They are making excuses again for the non happening of the RV. Why does that not surprise us? Hmmmmmm. Back to computer program problems AGAIN!! When all else fails blame the computer program. Tiring! Boring!! MOVE ON with it already.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 pm

every week same thing - so why do we even read these......
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri May 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Cause it's fun? Oh heck idk!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2245507099Latest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Nothing new- One day, all the idiots will be gone, preferably doing time in San Quentin- Their time is coming, you just wait and see-They will reap what they sew-SmileLatest RV Updates posted by Guru Poppy3 and Eagle1 at dinarguru.com  2834342768 Twisted Evil Mad Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Because we have a desire to be miserable? Mayhap we NEED the rush this creates when it doesn't happen?? How about we are addicted to the gibberish and balderdash and can't ignore the insanity of the 'roos (and they all are insane by any definition) I mean, how could one keep predicting a happening that just isn't in the cards to happen? NO, then why hasn't it happened - REAL Answers PLEASE. WE can't take the answers - WE couldn't take the reason for the Kennedy Assassination, the reason for the massive debt, the .... . THE HE^^ WE can't take it. The main reason they say we can't take the reason for these things is because THEY would FRY if we knew the truth. The IRS thing, drop in the bucket - TIME FOR A CHANGE, back to the Republic and the Constitution and NO DEBT that benefits the Politicians. ONE, TWO, THREE --- CHANGE. Didn't happen? Well neither has the RV/CE - same people in charge?

I'd bet that those that claim this is going to happen this weekend because of the Holiday will find some lame excuse why it didn't happen when it doesn't. Even Okie has stated he will not be posting until he can post the "Graduation Post." I'll believe that when I see it - also too. NO creditability in this at all. Until they are all in jail - we WAIT.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum