Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO"

Go down

Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO" Empty Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO"

Post by Ponee Wed May 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Forum to discuss Iraq's accession to the "WTO"

Panel discussion in Diwaniya

Ahmad Sabbagh
14/05/2013

Diwaniyah Chamber of Commerce held a seminar on Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization. The representative of the Ministry of Commerce, color unique, which ran the seminar that Iraq began the first steps to join the organization in view of the benefits of large to be provided by it, especially in the field of improvement of economic and job creation. said economic researcher Abdul Karim Shahir that Iraq is formatted now to join the organization because owned wealth But there is an obstacle stands in the way of the accession process is the financial and administrative corruption. his part, said Director of the United Bank Muhammad Alkhozai that the failure of banking and financial sector of Iraq will cause the creation of many of the problems if joining the organization due to lack of banking laws developed in addition to the lack of modern technologies. said Director control business and financial province of Diwaniyah Salem Radi said the positives of many will be provided by joining the World Trade Organization is to provide good items and cheap variety but in return, there may be negative consequences of flooding the market with Iraqi goods and bringing in foreign labor, which could raise the unemployment rate in Iraq.

http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/24985955.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum