Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled"

Go down

the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled" Empty the Iraqi parliament does not rise to the level of global parliaments and he describes as "crippled"

Post by Ponee Tue May 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Baghdadi News - 05/14/2013 - 9:06 pm
Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. MP for the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, on Tuesday, the current Iraqi parliament Palmchlol not rise to the level of other world parliaments in the world with a parliamentary system of Deputies.
Maliki said in a statement taken by his press office and received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "Parliament turned during the current session political arena and missed the supervisory role and legislative replaced courtesies and history of political undertaken at the expense of the citizen," noting that "the Council condoned official corruption because of their bloc Anton parliamentary under the shadow. "
He added that "the current parliament failed during its current legislation, any law is important only one or two were approved بالتوافقات political and according to prior agreements between the heads of blocs, further saying that" the role of parliament احسر in most of the sessions on the readings of the laws and pass laws secondary, either important laws Ktgeram Baath, social security and border demarcation, oil and gas, was parked on the shelves of parliamentary committees. "
He reported that "the intersections of the political and the absence of the participants greatly impacted on the work of Parliament, a reference poor performance of the Council to two main factors first is the head of the House of Representatives through the website of responsibility where did not go the direction of taking decisions and presented to the House of Representatives but deliberately to the opinion of the heads of the blocks just as they turn غلبوا interests personal and partisan national, "The second factor is the heads of blocs who relied on the pass laws in line with each other and this complicates things even more the fact that laws vary in terms of investment mismatch of investing, including political what invests partisan or electoral or other."
He said the Attorney-Maliki said the "lack of harmony work of political forces in the parliament after the work of the government and this has become the parliament hinders the work of the government in the provision of services to citizens rather than support to do its part and that unlike the case in all parliaments of the world where the Parliament is usually supportive cushions and Sgt Observers and resident the performance of the government through its oversight role and through the opposition. " Finished / 21
http://www.alrafedain.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=100438

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum