Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq

Go down

America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq  Empty America violated the strategic framework agreement acquiescence to enter the PKK in northern Iraq

Post by Ponee Tue May 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Baghdad (news) .. called MP / coalition in Iraq free / high Nassif United States made ​​its position on the entry of the PKK in northern Iraq, according to the Convention on Turkish Israeli. said Nassif, in a statement received by the Agency (news) a copy of it: Although of the strategic framework agreement concluded between Iraq and America, which obliges the U.S. side to preserve the sovereignty of Iraq after the withdrawal of its troops, we find that America's first breach of this agreement acquiescence from entering the PKK inscribed on the list of terrorism to northern Iraq.

said: The problem is not confined in the silence of the U.S. administration about this serious violation of Iraq's sovereignty, but goes beyond that to the President Barack Obama overseeing the secret agreement for peace between Turkey and Israel at the expense of Iraq consists of four items the latest release of PKK leader Abdullah Ocalan and entered into northern Iraq. indicated Nassif to: that in light of the situation shy of the Iraqi government, which was limited to a statement modest by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, highlighting questions about the position of President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, the entry of these militants into northern Iraq with their weapons, does Sedmjhm with the Peshmerga forces or Ciozahm the three Kurdish provinces? . continued: must declare all its frank hand what is happening from serious violations of Iraqi politics, silence means to participate in these violations, and as usual, the Iraqi people and unfortunately is the last to know what is going on behind the scenes.

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum