Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively

Go down

Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively Empty Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively

Post by Ponee Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Turkmen profess feared worsening problems of resettlement of PKK in disputed areas administratively

05/14/2013

Baghdad/Iraq manat: Obelisk, Tuesday, expressed concern about the resettlement of the PKK in the regionAdministrative contentious, calling on the need to identify these elements existed within the administrative boundaries of the Kurdistan region of Iraq only under the Constitution of Iraq.

The Office said turkmen Eli party's political statement I got "the Obelisk", "the party, while welcoming the peace deal between Turkey and the PKK And that started the armed elements of this organization to withdraw to outside Turkish borders for Kurdistan Iraq, but at the same time he felt deeply the likelihood of implantation of the elements in the contested administrative areas ", adding that" this would exacerbate the problems and increased tensions."

The party said in its statement that "Turkmen-majority areas in Iraq suffered more than three decades ago, campaigns aimed at changing the demographic character of the Turkmen identity and distinctive, these areas have been subjected to waves of displacement from the Central and southern governorates of the country or from the northern provinces."

He called for "the necessity to identify these elements existed within the administrative boundaries of the Kurdistan region of Iraq only under the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq."

The first group of guerrillas retreating from Turkey arrived Tuesday morning, to northern Iraq, which is composed of 15 members--nine men and six women to a solid mount hror in Dohuk Governorate in the Iraqi Kurdistan region Iraq corresponding to the zone clear of Turkey, carrying luggage and automatic weapons and RPG shells.

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum