Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
someone called TD is now in the show....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

someone called TD is now in the show....

+2
catman
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

someone called TD is now in the show....  Empty someone called TD is now in the show....

Post by Ponee Tue May 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Intel Guru TD [new guru] My contact...has made several calls to Iraqi...including our PTB contact. Yesterday [Sunday] a PTB delegation attended a memorial in Baghdad and later had some Iraqi business to review & vote on. President Talabani did NOT speak to the masses on TV but did provide a video teleconference message to this group. Essentially Talabani is a true patriot and with his health he feels his time may be due soon so he wants to see a united, prosperous, world recognized Iraq moving forward. All inside Iraq brokering deals have been struck and now The IMF & UN feel GOI stability is being achieved.

In the past couple weeks various meetings in Europe and last week in the US have transpired concerning release of Chapter 7 and a international tradeable currency. The sticking point to agree upon is THE RATE. kie has been pretty dead on about latest developments & meetings taking place . I'm sure OKIE is shaking his head wondering WHY it hasn't happened . BUT OKIE's the point of Iraq NOT being in control of this is incorrect. A RATE Number has been proposed by The US, IMF, etc. but Iraq has to give their FINAL stamp of approval. Evidently these parties are pushing for a high rate and Iraq prefers a lower rate about or much less than $1.00.

Here's where it gets even more interesting (and controversial to our dinarians). Evidently WIFE IN THE KNOW is RIGHT! Iraq is adamant about an LOP at any high rate! And if you think that this can't be true then just look at recent history (during our financial crisis) where the rich got even richer and who cares about the rest of us. Point WITK brought up about governments & high rollers getting a high rate but the masses breaking even or just making a small gain is TRUE. As I say, just recent history shows us this is possible and most of us know it is a RIGGED game. So WITK got beat up last week ...but evidently all she was doing was passing on information. And for the record I do NOT know her!

This sticking point is the reason for the delay when many intel providers thought things were settled. So where do we stand now?? The Iraq PTB rejected the higher number offered this weekend . They gave their counter (lower number) offer and if The US , IMF, etc. all accept it then we shall see the RV this week. I was NOT given the rate. But it's a LOW number is all I was told. If the US, IMF don't accept then the beat goes on, no RV this week and the chess match continues.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

someone called TD is now in the show....  Empty Re: someone called TD is now in the show....

Post by catman Tue May 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Probably about as credible as any other guru. Maybe even WITK in her new persona.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

someone called TD is now in the show....  Empty Re: someone called TD is now in the show....

Post by MidnightRider Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Probably another figment of someones' imagination, just like WITK.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Great- Like we all need another B.S. artist- GMAFB, please-someone called TD is now in the show....  4115835343someone called TD is now in the show....  2879513009Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Tue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

BULL CRAP
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

this is from guru jazze with help from guru terbo. this is all feel good bs no one has a freaken clue what is really going on. i have reached the point where i do not read this crap because thats what it is. i know most of the people on this site has a brain to think logically but the sheep on the othe sites worship these idiots enough is enough. this will happen when they want this to and not before if its to happen at all
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Jayzze, that's what I'm sayin-someone called TD is now in the show....  1471667124
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue May 14, 2013 8:17 pm

terbo that is why you are my main guru
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 14, 2013 8:20 pm

I feel gifted-someone called TD is now in the show....  21820466Thanks!someone called TD is now in the show....  2834342768Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 pm

terbo you da man
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum