Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq

Go down

In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq Empty In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq

Post by Ponee Tue May 14, 2013 8:51 am

Details

In June .. More than 120 British companies visiting Iraq

14/05/2013
Dhi Qar / JD / .. President of Dhi Qar Investment Commission Louay الخيرالله, for the conclusion of the conference and to attract investment capital into Iraq, which was held in London, adding that more than 120 British companies will visit Iraq next June.

Good God said in a written statement received / JD / copy of it: that the British government announced the process to facilitate the granting of visas to British businessmen on their way to Iraq and that more than 120 British companies will visit Iraq next June.

He الخيرالله "The conference was held in London at the invitation of the Iraqi labor British (IBBC) and lasted three days and with the participation of businessmen, British and Iraqi Council of Businessmen Iraqi British as well as foreign investors," stressing that the goal of the conference opening on Iraq by Britain and Europe in all fields, especially in investment and attract capital to Iraq. "

He الخيرالله that "the conference is within steps of Iraq and seeking to attract foreign investment and support the investment sector with all that is new in this area, especially since Iraq marched steps are important in this area and seek to further by opening up to the developed countries in the field of construction of residential complexes and modern methods.

He الخيرالله that "the conference was attended by Baroness Nicholson, CEO (IBBC) and Minister of Energy and British Governor of London," noting that "the British government announced a process to facilitate the granting of visas to British businessmen heading for Iraq, which would be easy to facilitate their coming to Iraq"
He الخيرالله: spokesman World Bank confirmed that Iraq has a future is very promising and that the political stability witnessed by Iraq, day after day, enhances the confidence of the international community and the World Bank policy of Iraq's banking future. Noteworthy that the Investment Commission of Dhi Qar, began to open doors for investment in construction of residential complexes and other sectors for British companies to invest in Dhi Qar and working in the province of Dhi Qar, a British company working on waste recycling which Klinko company. / End / / 22
http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=3309

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum