Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar

Go down

Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar Empty Iraqi Parliament supports the Central Bank's measures to ensure the stability of the dinar

Post by Ponee Tue May 14, 2013 8:44 am

Twilight news announced the Presidency of Parliament, Sunday, its full support for the actions the Central Bank intends to take to ensure the stability of the Iraqi currency has been falling in value against the dollar to a record low in two years. And the value of the Iraqi dinar fell gradually during the past few weeks, bringing the price of the dollar to around 1129 DT was stable from 1120, the highest rate of exchange-rate mechanism for the last two years.

The Finance Committee in the House of representatives, unveiled early last month, the Central Bank of Iraq to take urgent action to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar by increasing sales outlets for hard currency, the currency continued to decline.

A statement said the House of representatives for "Twilight", the Presidency of the Chamber of deputies headed by Osama Abdul Aziz nujaifi Chairman of the Board and in the presence of Qusay Al-Suhail, first Deputy Speaker of the House of representatives and Aref tayfur, Vice-President of the Council, met with the President of the Office of financial supervision and the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdel Basset Turki "agency.

The Presidency of the Council during the meeting expressed "full support for the Central Bank to check the work of private banks and archiving information within the Bank and reform measures which include adjusting the exchange rate of the dollar and reduce the phenomenon of money laundering and to strengthen the capacity of the Central Bank in economic development". According to the statement, the meeting dealt with the role of the House of representatives pass resolutions to protect the money of Iraq for the coming year and address the issue of debt and push for the concentration of the international effort to protect Iraqi funds abroad.

Iraq looks forward to the United States to protect its assets and Central Bank reserves and the Development Fund for Iraq next year and fortified against creditors. US President Barack Obama signed an executive order last year to extend immunity to Iraqi money in the Development Fund for Iraq for one year, in view of the situation in Iraq. It appears that confidence in Iraqi currency broken down after a Government decision to sack former Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi and tense security conditions in an unprecedented manner during the past weeks.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Findex.php%2Fnews%2Feconomy-news%2F57533-2013-05-12-15-06-23.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum