Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend

Go down

Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend Empty Stryker feels it was an interesting weekend

Post by Ponee Mon May 13, 2013 7:10 pm

5-13-2013 Newshound Guru Stryker A very interesting weekend of news from Iraqi Economist Jamil Antoine's saying that the Central Bank is to adopt oil and gas reserve stock instead of gold and the dollar. He went on to say that the main possible reserve to protect the economy of Iraq is oil and gas stocks that are underground. He also pointed out that according to the Oil Ministers statistics which indicates Iraq's oil reserves reach nearly 150 billion barrels of oil and 19 billion cubic meters of natural gas.
Several articles then came out talking about the Presidency of the Council of Representatives is now in full support of the Central Bank to ensure stability of the Iraqi currency by taking actions in the way of reform measures that include the adjustment of the exchange rate of the dollar. Well folks we know the Central Bank can't adjust the dollar so they will be adjusting the dinar exchange rate.

But what I find equally important that they stated in these articles is that another action includes strengthening the capacity of the Central Bank in economic development, which leads to the Economist pointing out in the article I was just talking about above that stated the Central Bank will adopt the Oil and Gas reserves to back Iraq's economy because their hard currency reserves wasn't enough.

The hard reserve currency has been enough until now so by doing this it can only mean one thing, they are ready to make a big change in the way they have been doing it up until now. One thing I forgot to point out...is Iraq's real Present Day Value is $12.5 trillion dollars and according to the IMF a country can use several things to determine their currency value. This could include their hard currency reserves, some of their present day value or all of their present day value. Present day value is all assets that a country is worth, included but not limited to their proven resources.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2TDWXSg39

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum