Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.”

Go down

Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.” Empty Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.”

Post by Ponee Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 am

Iraqi MP: “Obama has Handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘Do What You Like.”

May 12, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

And it’s another bracing endorsement of Obama’s successful policy in Iraq from some sort of right-wing Islamophobic Tea Party type who is really enthusiastic about the policy of running away and hoping the terrorists don’t follow us to Benghazi or some place even more dangerous.

“Obama has handed Iraq over to Iran and said ‘do what you like’,” Alusi, a former Iraqi member of parliament who hails from the tribal Sunni province of al-Anbar in western Iraq, told the Times of Israel in a telephone interview from his home in Erbil, the capital of the autonomous Kurdistan region in northern Iraq.

Ten years after freeing Iraq from the tyranny of Saddam Hussein, the Obama administration has allowed a no less dictatorial regime to emerge, and then handed it over to its avowed enemy Iran, Alusi said.

“The current regime is dictatorial, uninterested in the law, the constitution, or human rights,” he charged. “Saddam Hussein was a professional murderer and a professional liar. The current regime simply belongs to Iran. Members of the ruling party openly admit working for Iranian intelligence and brag about it.”

“America is making a big mistake. Its policy will lead our region into war,” he added. “This region must be liberated from corrupt regimes like those in Syria and Iran, but also in [US-allied states] like Bahrain.”

Obama is still committed to wars of regime change… but only on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/iraqi-mp-obama-has-handed-iraq-over-to-iran-and-said-do-what-you-like/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum