Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy

2 posters

Go down

Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy Empty Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy

Post by Ponee Sun May 12, 2013 11:19 am

11/05/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad - شكران the Fatlawi

The Chairman of the Securities Commission to the importance of family businesses turned into joint-stock companies and create a larger entity able to compete and diversify the productive base and conduct strategic alliances and achieve competitive advantage of economies of scale and thus reduce costs.

He said Abdul Razak Dawood al-Saadi "morning" there is potential available to this sector on her head, the trend towards a market economy, pointing to the existence of incentives for investors, including tax breaks and legislation that will stimulate the private sector, not to mention the expertise and competencies that can promote this sector to extend the market in large quantities of products and absorb a great deal of savings national and the elimination of unemployment and its contribution to next of foreign trade, adding that the private sector has a key role in the development process in the development of the economies of countries, referring to the need to transform the family business to contribute to increase the effectiveness of support economic activity in the country.

He stressed the need for the development of family leadership skills and attract professional competencies with the importance of an internal control system based on the separation of responsibilities and clarity of plans and attention to transparency and finding every legal frameworks so as to enhance the ability to face difficulties and emergency economic crises.

He said Saadi said the positives convert family businesses to contribute to emerge from the sustainable development of the country and expand the economic base and depolarized human competencies and creating new job opportunities, in addition to its importance in the development process through the mobilization of private sector resources by small investors and savers, as noted to their contribution to the activation of the stock market through a process of indirect investment and that counted most important tools of the market economy.

He noted the need to overcome the difficulties that stand as a stone block to convert a family of companies to contribute, pointing to attract foreign investment and afford administrative expertise and technical knowledge and sophisticated technology.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.iq%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D46267
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy Empty Re: Iraq has the potential to go to a market economy

Post by Jayzze Mon May 13, 2013 3:32 pm

iraq might have the potential but they lack the brains andthey donot trust each other and until that is resolved we wait wait wait
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum