Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE

2 posters

Go down

Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE Empty Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE

Post by Ponee Sun May 12, 2013 11:18 am

Quarantine Law No. 17 of 1966 repealed

Law / Document Number (ID):

Type of Law:
Law

Date Issued:
6 Feb 1966

Date Published:
28 Feb 1966

Repealed

Summary:
Observed during the application that the law of Import Plant No. 27 of 1961 has become an obstacle to trade agricultural between the Republic of Iraq and the rest of the world has prevented the import of certain plants and fruits, despite the country's need to pretext of protecting agricultural wealth, and what were the scientific methods have evolved and it became possible to limit pest and control to protect the wealth of local agricultural and in line with similar legislation in the Arab countries has initiated this law.

Behalf of the people
Presidency of the Republic
Based on the provisions of Article / 44 / of the interim constitution and the submission of the Minister of Agriculture and with the consent of the Council of Ministers.
Ratified the following law:
Article 1
Following expressions shall have the meanings set forth to them.
The ministry - the Ministry of Agriculture.
Minister - Minister of Agriculture.
Committee - Committee for quarantine
Mozfa - quarantine officer or commissioned to take his place.

Plant - the plant in all its parts, whether seeds or roots or stems or cards or flowers or fruit in any case it was alive or Java.
Plant products - Products: out of vegetarian and not turning equipped for normal plant.
Pests: each object may cause damage to the plant.
Article 2
Examines each employee is given to the Iraqi Republic of plants and plant products, customs authorities and other responsible authorities not to release it only after authorization from the employee release.

Article 3
Prevents the import of the following:

1 - The following plants (except those imported for scientific purposes after the approval of the Commission).

A - cotton plant (GOSSYPIUM SSP), cotton, iron and cotton the solution and not the solution and fluff cotton and cotton seed and remnants of cotton and waste may be in the case of urgency and with the consent of the Commission Supply Supreme enter ginned cotton and waste and canned foods automatically for industrial purposes, provided that the envelope fully.

B - Alhbisks plants of all kinds (HIBISCUS SSP) except those used for decorative purposes in gardens, except strings Algelgel and the Alltel and hemp and.

D - jute plants (ABUTILON SP)

E - citrus plants (citrus) - except fruit - provided completely free of pests that do not exist in Iraq.
- Grape plants except the fruit.

G - sugar cane plants except those imported for purposes and provided they are free of pests that do not exist in Iraq.
2 - arable soil, as well as containing organic materials.
3 - insect-organisms in all stages except and predators, bees and silk worm (GUT) and other beneficial insects.
4 - fungi and bacteria harmful to plants.
5 - Waste plants and plant products are lagging consumption of ships, aircraft and other means of transport.
6 - Missionaries if mixed with other plants or plant products are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of this Act or any other law.
7 - bags, boxes and bowls and containers of different types and all the other things that are used in the packaging or packages or transfer of all prohibited items.

Article 4

You may not enter plants and plant products infected lesions do not exist in Iraq and the Minister may issue a decision to allow the entry of certain plants and plant products infected if possible extermination Mabha of all stages of pest extermination fully determined by the methods carried out by the ministry and the responsibility of their respective owners.

The reasons

Observed during the application that the law of Import Plant No. 27 of 1961 has become an obstacle to trade agricultural between the Republic of Iraq and the rest of the world has prevented the import of certain plants and fruits, despite the country's need to pretext of protecting agricultural wealth, and what were the scientific methods have evolved and it became possible to limit pest and control to protect the wealth of local agricultural and in line with similar legislation in the Arab countries has initiated this law.

The law can be seen in its entirety at this link:http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/node/651

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE Empty Re: Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Umm ... OK ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE 2805820865  Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE 2805820865  Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE 2805820865  Iraq is getting ready for INTERNATIONAL TRADE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum