Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki

2 posters

Go down

enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki Empty enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki

Post by Ponee Sun May 12, 2013 10:35 am

5-11-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 GETTING REPORTS THERE WERE MANY PEOPLE DEMONSTRAITING AGAIN TODAY AGAINST MALIKI AND SCREAMING FOR WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN PROMISED OVER AND OVER FOR YEARS. SOUNDING GOOD FOR US.
5-11-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 everyone is turning against maliki...they are laying plans to remove him without killing him and making a marter of him. His days are very limited. Once he is removed things should move through all the process of implementation swiftly. This doesnt mean it will happen in a couple days in fact i think it will take several weeks for completion. What point in the process the rv will be completed is unknown but it will be completed somewhere in the early part of the process. We are in a good place and we will win as maliki regime is removed.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2T5bDz2rw

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2T5a9cUwV

5-11-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 M [Maliki] is asking a NY Law Firm to protect him. From what? Citizens will not charge M with war crimes. They will go after him for crimes against...The Citizens. As we shared with You last year...If the CITIZENS do not see a budget FOR THEM by April of 2013...Then they will tear the place apart. Citizens do NOT want a civil war...So they target one person..."M". Also...Many banks in USA that never had, are now opening foreign currency depts this month. Some WF banks are one example. 5/13 seems when these banks will launch this activity.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2T5aanJzl

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki Empty Re: enough is enough - they are getting sick of Maliki

Post by Jayzze Sun May 12, 2013 5:10 pm

i have read all the above and many more articles and m is going no where. he is a dictator that rules with fear. he is a master of stalling and also agrees with his opponents but never carries it thru. he has the backing of iran. he hs broken the scantions of the un and the un pres obama and the iraqi goi to not have the balls to stand up against him and lastly his 3 million dollar salary and the talk now is his party wantrs to nominate him agan against the rules of there constitution. so folks he is going no where
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum