Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

2 posters

Go down

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Levitations Fri May 10, 2013 8:49 am

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

10/5/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

BAGHDAD -
Friday, May 10, 2013

Parliament failed to complete the first reading of the draft organization of maritime navigation between Iraq and Kuwait in the Khawr Abd Allah overlooking the Arabian Gulf.

After the submission of mass «Iraq free» request signed by 50 deputies to pull out of the project amid accusations that the government and parliament «acquiescence and complicity with Kuwait and the waiver of Iraqi territory.

Launched an MP for the Iraqi bloc, free high-Nassif, a scathing attack on the Iraqi foreign and diplomatic, accusing it of «failure to maintain the interests of the country».

He said in a statement to Al-Hayat, said that «the Khawr Abd Allah port Iraq dig بسواعد and mechanisms of Iraq since 1964. She added that «the Iraqi bloc free demanded the lifting of the bill so as not to confer any legal validity or parliamentary to the Committee on the demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait».

Arguing that «the Security Council resolution No. 833 void and without any legal justification, but the weakness of the government's position and parliamentary Iraq is the reason the persistence of Kuwait much ».

Under the agreement, not to raise any knowledge of another ship carrying nationality of one of the contracting parties are not aware of their nationality during their passage in the territorial waters of the other party when used channel.

While foreign vessels Vmlzimh raise aware her only to apply the provisions of this Agreement warships and Coast Guard for both parties, and each Party shall endeavor to prevent fishermen from working in the other part of the maritime corridor.

It also imposes cooperation of the parties to preserve the marine environment from pollution risks whatsoever and work to combat and eliminate its effects.

Pointed out that «the decisions of the International Committee which was formed to demarcate the border illegally and non-binding because it is the Commission incomplete withdrew one of its members.

A member of Indonesia through its work in the Nineties the past, as well as that all Security Council resolutions were related to the withdrawal of the Iraqi army from Kuwait, has been the withdrawal of the army and therefore supposed cancellation of all international resolutions, but diplomacy Iraq was weak and complicit, and this caused the persistence of Kuwait ».

Provides a draft agreement on identifying the waterway from the meeting point of the channel in the Khawr Abd Allah international boundary between the two points border No. (156) and (157) southwards to the point (162) and then to the beginning of the entrance to the creek.
and warned that «this Agreement if passed in parliament, will enable Kuwait to control the port of Khor Abdullah future ».

Iraq remains subject to international sanctions and Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which is obliged to pay 5 percent of its imports reparations to Kuwait and the countries affected by the invasion of Saddam Hussein's regime previous to Kuwait on the second of August, 1990 .

The Iraqi parliament lifted its to-day on Saturday without being able to modify the Accountability and Justice Law (de-Baathification) and the draft law criminalizing the Baath Party, as well as raising the draft law to regulate navigation between Kuwait and Iraq in the Khor Abdullah.

Moreover, according to a Foreign Ministry statement Iraq that Iraq's Ambassador to Kuwait Mohammed Hussein Bahr al-Ulum, discussed with the President of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq «UNAMI.

Martin Kobler and political adviser to a Kinan Rajarthnam the mission, in the file-related topics Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and Iraq's efforts to get out of the provisions of Chapter VII

Link

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Re: Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Jayzze Fri May 10, 2013 4:25 pm

this is a perfect example why ku will not let iraq out of chap 7 they do not trust them and why should they
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum