Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV

+2
Kevind53
Troyboy
6 posters

Go down

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV Empty Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV

Post by Troyboy Thu May 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6ImRZ5nQak78imkeNvMhGLkap59H6AfdPyPp3rAeNndLm2dRV0A

OkieOilMan Update Post From OOM&F Forum

05/09/2013

[..okieoilman] GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN IT'S THURSDAY AGAIN!! I STILL HAVE THAT SAME FEELING TONIGHT I HAD LAST NIGHT IN MY KNOWER (IS THAT AN INTERNAL ORGAN?)

SINCE LAST NIGHT I HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING COMPUTERS BEING LOADED, DIGNATARIES PRESENTING SKR'S (VOUCHERS) TO BE ACIVATED (AVAILABLE CASH IN THEIR ACCOUNTS) AND MEETINGS IN NEW YORK TALL BUILDING THAT WAS STATED AS THE POINT OF ACTIVITY LAST NIGHT WITH A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION..

WITH THAT SAID I CAN SEE NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY. I LIKE YOU, WANT THIS YESTERDAY BUT AM AWARE I HAVE NO CONTROL.

I AM HOPEFUL THAT TOMORROW MAY BRING RESULTS WE WANTED TODAY--BUT--WE'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE?--NO--WE HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE ACCOMPOLISHMENTS JUST RECENTLY MADE.

WE MUST BE PATIENT AS I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT OUR MIRACLE (BLESSING) CAN OR WILL COME AT ANY TIME.

I AM ALSO OF THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PROGRAMS, THE C/E-R/V AND GLOBAL RESET WILL ALL OCCUR AT THE SAME MOMENT. THIS PRECLUDES ANYONE'S PLANS ON DOUBLE DIPPING.

THE FIRST 25 CURRIENCIES AS I UNDERSTAND IT IS TO COME OUT FIRST WITH THE DINAR AND DONG INCLUDED AND THEN APPROXIMATELY EVERY 2 WEEKS THEREAFTER OTHER CURRIENCIES ARE TO BE RE-SET. PERHAPS FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES???--

I THINK THIS TIME WHEN IT COMES OUR TIME TO KICK THE FOOTBALL PERHAPS LUCY BROWN WON'T JERK THE BALL OUT FROM UNDER US. WE SHALL SEE--BLESSINGS AND REST WELL TONIGHT BECAUSE YOUR AIR FORCE AND NAVY WILL BE AWAKE.

Last edited by Troyboy on Thu May 09, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV Empty Re: Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV Crap10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV 2805820865  Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV 2805820865  Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV 2805820865  Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV Empty Re: Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV

Post by alleyrose Fri May 10, 2013 12:07 am

Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxy0y5ChwtFFUZMTRoajtm0zGtoA77iufUk_F8aeCdOD3aN02mDw

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 10, 2013 8:47 am

Yeah, the 'peanut gallery' is more like it-What a load of shite-Okie and the Peanuts Gang are bringing in the RV 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 am

Ha exactly terbs!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri May 10, 2013 7:42 pm

forget about the rubbish and peanuts. i will give a major announcement on sunday cannot say anything else due to an nda
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Well, my nda include a gag order - and boy do I gag on most of the stuff I have read lately by the 'roos. I've seen everything from the RV being compared to a stick of dynamite to a take over of a famous cartoon and its characters (the peanut gallery). Hey, when ya run out of balderdash of you own and have to keep it up yo steal the glory from what worked in the past i.e. cartoons, movies, etc. I mean how many sticks of dynamite did the Coyote try to use to get the road runner? And these 'roos are no different nor do they have any more luck that the coyote!!! Clown - no other way to classify them.

And now we see that the US is holding this up. OH really? What else is new. O and his cronies have been holding this us for more than 4 years and counting. Me thinks we ought to take action and bring these people to justice - our justice not theirs (their courts are rigged to protect them). Time for a change in this country - back to the old tried and true.

Smile, it makes them nervous!! To use and old adage - RV. GET-R-DONE.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri May 10, 2013 9:31 pm

as sad as these clowns are it really is comical. now i will break my nda the real reason is terbo he called some way up a nasty name and this is why it has not rvd sorry terbo i was in a spiritual mood and had to tell the truth even under an nda that tk put me on
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum