Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO

+3
Terbo56
chevysteve
Purpleskyz
7 posters

Go down

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO Empty RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO

Post by Purpleskyz Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that:

RV SHOWING UP IN ASIA, EUROPE AND AFRICA. COMING AROUND TO THE AMERICAS TOMORROW.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL WF BANK CALL CENTERS. AWAIT THE BANK CODE & INSTRUCTIONS. AGAIN --- DO NOT CALL THE BANKS.

AND MOST IMPORTANT ---- THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING COMING YOUR WAY.
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO Empty Re: RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 08, 2013 9:35 pm

It should happen all at once, and be at the exact same moment- I am leary, as we've been all over this before?RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 235134252RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 490529750RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed May 08, 2013 9:41 pm

SORRY flame It couldn't resist so I called Wells Fargo ask the 8

They told me I F***ed the whole thing up!!

They said if I had not called, it would have been a done deal and we all would have been at the banks tomorrow. sarcastic cashingIn RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 3508649203
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Dang!!RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 1471667124:shock::shock:RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 2359006407scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu May 09, 2013 12:21 am

I called too Chevy and they were closed. I just left them a message and told them who I was with my # and told them to call me when it rolls in to LA... And don't think I don't know it has already happened in Africa.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 am

I was going to call WF but all the lines were busy???? Now who would it be that was calling WF???? It couldn't be dinarians - they were implored to NOT CALL WF by the 'roos - and dinarians ALWAYS do what the 'roos say, right???
That means there must have been a run on the bank? Or maybe they were giving away blenders again? Or free money, nah not free money as that would have meant long lines and I saw too many people running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off for that to have happened.
Oh, I forgetted, when I called back later I got the "this is not a working number" response. NOW that I believe - haven't seen one person working in that bank for so long it is pathetic. I mean all they do is pass things in and out of the teller windows and smile. Something that much fun can't be work, can it? Strange though, I only see one window that says "Foreign Currency Exchange" (and that is a movable sign) and that window is usually CLOSED. Hmmmmmm. Oh well, maybe some day there will be someone standing on the other side of that window with a smile and GOOD things to tell us - but I'm not holding my breath nor am I counting on it being any time soon. REALITY and not ""Roo Fiction."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO Empty yep

Post by clayf Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 am

chevysteve wrote:
SORRY RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 235134252 It couldn't resist so I called Wells Fargo RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 1471667124

They told me I F***ed the whole thing up!!

They said if I had not called, it would have been a done deal and we all would have been at the banks tomorrow. RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 4115835343 RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 2805820865 RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 3508649203
Good One !!!!! Steve RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 4115835343
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 am

Of course they don't want us to call the banks, because we'll find out he's lying to all of us- I think he is a gov. shill, and I have thought that for quite a while now-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Fri May 10, 2013 12:33 am

and of course it Thursday - their banks closed Fri/Sat ours Sun so Monday will come the reasons why it didn't....again...and again....and again..........RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 1471667124
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 10, 2013 11:19 am

Face it, these clowns have not one clue about the disposition of the dinar. They are pumpers, egotists and liars every one (or their source(s) is (are)) and then you have the chronic balderdash and gibberish slingers.

They have exhausted most of the excuse file. I noticed that they now included the scenario of some holding a stick of dynamite with a lit fuse and the fuse has now burned down to the stick but hasn't blown yet. WE are waiting for the bang!! Too bad the bang isn't the stick going off in the clowns hand and solving the problem for us of what to do with these clowns - self destruction.

An easier and more reliable solution would be for it to RV and then we could all go about our merry ways and live happily ever after. Only someone seems to want to mess us our lives with all the hurry up and buy the wait forever to cash in. Greedy clowns aren't they? Greed eventually leads to self destruction. But they don't think it applies to them. They need to look at the displaced bankers (so the told us) that litter the back trail of this ride. I wonder how many of them thought they were cast iron? Solution: Just RV it.

Here we are on Friday waiting for another Monday. Same old tune, different day. The story of the week produced NOTHING so far. Next weeks story? I bet they come up with a lolopa-loser!!! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Will Randy tell all? Is Okie ok? TerryK comes clean? And on and on and on. STAY TUNED to as the Dinar Burns.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum