Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Spoken Blessings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Spoken Blessings

4 posters

Go down

Spoken Blessings Empty Spoken Blessings

Post by Horizon Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

I found this over in Dinar Recaps. This is so true, so I just wanted to share it with my family here.....

The Spoken Blessing - Transforming with Words
Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Proverbs 18:21

We often talk about life and death being in the power of the tongue, and we are generally referring to not using words in a negative way against a person.

However, I want to shine His light on a different aspect of that scripture. I want to talk with you about the power of the spoken blessing.

All throughout scripture we see the spoken blessing. Men often spoke a particular blessing over their children before they died or when the children were born. The power of those words were incredible. The Bible says once a blessing is spoken it can't be taken back or removed.

The spoken blessing consists of three powerful forces

1. Our Words

2. God's Word

3. God's Name

Words can be harmful or they can be healing. I once read about a young man who had suffered devastation all his life. He was in a rut he couldn't seem to get out of. Then he heard a man preach about the spoken blessing. He knew this was what he needed from his father, however, he had been kicked out by his father years ago and his father never wanted to see him again. Yet, this young man was so desperate to be blessed by his father that he went to him. As his father opened the door, he was not happy to see the young man. But the young man fell on his knees and told him about his life and said he needed the blessing of his father. The young man told his father that he was going to go sit in the other room and if his father would bless him, just speak good words over him, even if the son couldn't hear them, he would leave and never come back.

After many long moments, the father came where the son was and laid his hand upon his head and spoke a blessing over him. This one thing healed both father and son and the son was able to go on and lead a productive and happy life.

You see, angry and hurtful words were all he had ever heard before that day, therefore it took words of blessing to heal that place in him that was broken.

I see this a lot, children being spoken to with angry words or wives being spoken to with hurtful words, this should not be. We should be speaking words of blessing over those we say we love. The Bible says that invoking a blessing will even cancel a curse; that is what it did for that young man. When young people are looking for acceptance, what they are looking for is the blessing. A spoken blessing is so powerful, whatever you speak over your children will be, that's what the Bible teaches us.

Dale Carnegie became famous and he did one thing: He took unsuccessful, beaten down people and transformed them with words of blessing and encouragement.

As I studied this a few years ago, it had a powerful effect on me, my father had died of cancer so there was no way to have him speak a blessing over me. I called my Mom and asked her to speak a blessing over me. I know it made her uncomfortable at first, because this is not something we practice, but she did it. I can't explain to you even to this day, the powerful anointing that was upon the words my Mom spoke over me.

We did it just like they do in the Bible, we washed the hands of the one being blessed and she spoke a blessing over me, one that included her words, God's Word and God's name. It did something for me that nothing else has ever done. I will treasure that blessing all my life and I know the words in that blessing will dominate my life, just as the Bible says they will. I want to share that blessing with you today. I also hope that you will prayerfully consider writing and speaking a blessing over your loved ones; your children, your wife and even your husband. The power is great and the healing is deep, it will remove any hurtful words that have ever been spoken over them and start them on a whole new path. Here is my treasured blessing:

May the Lord bless you with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.

May the Lord stretch forth His hand this day against your enemies, avenge you of your adversaries and cause the enemy to restore all that he has stolen from you ~ restoration in your marriage, your family, your finances, your business and your peace. The Lord cause your enemies to submit to you, and you shall tread down their high places.

The Lord cause you to walk in your God given authority and dominion, grant you ownership of possessions laid up for you in the heavenlies and cause you to know the fullness of His covenant with you.

The Lord impart His wisdom to you and cause you to find out knowledge of witty inventions. The Lord, your God make you abound in the work of your hands.

The Lord bless your substance, and accept the work of your hands.

May the Lord bless you daily with signs of favor.

May you leave a bountiful inheritance to your children and your children's children, both spiritually and financially.

May the Lord, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand times more and bless you as He has promised you. May the blessing of the Lord make you rich and He adds no sorrow with it. The Lord grant seed to the sower and cause you to be overtaken with an immediate harvest ~ may the reaper overtake the sower.

Mama
On a final note, I have three sisters, my Mom wrote a different blessing for each of us, one that was unique to each of us for our lives, they are precious and individual. Remember that as you are writing and declaring your blessing over your children and loved ones, make it personal to them and their desires.
Kim Potter

Spoken Blessings Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Spoken Blessings 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Spoken Blessings Empty Re: Spoken Blessings

Post by TLF Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm

GREAT words of Wisdom!!! XOXOXO TLF
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Thankyou for bringing this over, Horizon, there is a lot of meaning and love to this, and I hope everyone shares the love and belief that we all hold for each other here, this is our big family along with the one we were raised with- And on top of it all, we're the best danmed bunch there is ANYWHERE!! And that's a fact!!Spoken Blessings 2834342768Spoken Blessings 2834342768Spoken Blessings 2218296283Spoken Blessings 2805820865Spoken Blessings 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Nice post. thanks

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down