Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud

2 posters

Go down

Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud Empty Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud

Post by Lopster Wed May 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Baghdad/Al baghdadia news. The parliamentary Finance Committee, called on Saturday, the Iraqi Government and the Central Bank need to delete zeros and project replace the existing currency as old and forgery.

Committee member MP Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri in Baghdad/news "Iraq needs a new currency is clean and not faking the ancient coins are consumed after long circulation which has become easy to forgery and counterfeiting also occurs.

Al-yasseri said that "the draft late zeros deleted for various reasons is one of the most important projects that support monetary policy in Iraq as a new currency put strong and resistant to counterfeiters to reduce the size of rolling of banknotes and facilitate cash accounts in Iraqi banks.

He was expected to start the project this year, but the new Governor was persuaded to postpone the project for unknown until now."

The CBI had confirmed that the draft delete zeros from the currency will begin in the new fiscal year starting in 2014 instead of the current year, while resolving the matter and completeness of its aspects that cause the postponement of the implementation of the project was to not finish necessary preparations in addition to the Government's request the Bank wait. end/21 h

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/30764-AkLAknة-AklnABnة-binnE-AkILkة-NGdJ-AkaZHJAE-NGDm-Ll-YOnjzhn-IkO-ILknAb-AkbeNnE.html

المالية النيابية: تغيير العملة وحذف الأصفار وحده من سيقضي على عمليات التزوير
www.albaghdadianews.com
المالية النيابية: تغيير العملة وحذف الأصفار
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud Empty Re: Financial: currency and delete zeros from the unit will eliminate fraud

Post by IQD4US Wed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

What's not finished is the border demarcation with removal of obstacles (people/buildings) on the Iraqi side, the final payments to Kuwait (which could be handles through progress payments if they wanted to play nice), the HCL, and the removal of Iraq from CH VII. Without their money being worth more, it still takes a lot of zeros to pay anything, and people still don't trust the banking.

If - when - why - we still wait. Besides - it is NOT Parliaments decision / choice / or legal standing...only CBI.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum