Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life

3 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life Empty The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life

Post by Ponee Tue May 07, 2013 11:39 am

The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life State7060

May 7, 2013

TEHRAN,— Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life after being in a coma for several months, Iran's Fars news agency reported.

Jalal Talabani has come out of coma after suffering a stroke in December, the FNA reported.

"President Talabani has come back from a coma," Fars cited sources close to the president's medical team as saying.

Officials in Baghdad, however, did not initially confirm the report, Fars said.

Talabani, 79, an iconic figure representing Iraq's Kurdish population in the government, was taken to a Baghdad hospital after his stroke and was flown to Germany for further medical treatment a few days later.

Iraq's presidential office denied media reports that Talabani had died in a Baghdad hospital a week after the stroke.

Last January Kurdish political sources said that Iraqi president and Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani is "clinically dead" in Berlin hospital where he is treated, the French "Le Figaro" newspaper reported

Meantime, Talabani's wife Hêro Ahmed Ibrahim and a delegation from Talabani's Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) party have reached Tehran for bilateral talks with Iranian officials, Fars said.

Talabani's recovery will play a key role in soothing ongoing ethnic and sectarian unrest in Iraq according to observers.

Hêro Ibrahim is due to hold several meetings with senior Iranian officials to discuss bilateral ties and regional developments.

No further details have yet been released on the specific goals and agenda of the visit.

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life Empty Re: The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 07, 2013 12:22 pm

I wonder IF that was the 'coma' that passed me on old highway 441, here in Tavares? Just kinda 'floated' by-Smelled pretty 'ripe'-The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life Empty Re: The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life

Post by Jayzze Tue May 07, 2013 12:32 pm

terbo it was 192 east where he was spotted. did he really have a stroke ? no pictthis could be a hoax like many other things going on in dinar land.ures no tv shots in german hospitial
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 08, 2013 10:25 am

What about 'rabies'The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life 4115835343The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm

The Walking Dead - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani has come back to life Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSswz1GJVxXht85zxTuLf87pNdJ-XAaYomkkBsZvwfcDOcoG-EX

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum