Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles)

Go down

Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) Empty Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles)

Post by Ponee Mon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Borrowed from ChangesXchange
Iraq Foreign Minister meets with UN’s Kobler on Kuwait; UN has an importnat role in Chapter VII (2 articles) Screen-shot-2013-05-06-at-12-13-24-pm

Monday, 06 May / May 2013 14:33 | | |

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} stressed Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari on the importance of the role of the United Nations to remove Iraq from the remaining provisions of Chapter VII.

A statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of it on Monday that “Zebari received today representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and discussed with him the latest political developments in the country, and the role of the UN Mission in the provincial elections that took place recently.”

“The two sides discussed the role of the UN Mission in the provincial elections that took place recently in Iraq and its implications in the developments of the political situation.”

The statement continued that “Kobler briefed Zebari on the results of his meetings with a number of parties to the political process and the country’s need for a mechanism to launch a national dialogue to address issues of crisis, also discussed the development of relations, Iraq – Kuwait, particularly in the technical procedures demarcation of the border between the two countries.”

He pointed out that “Zebari stressed the importance of the role of the United Nations to remove Iraq from the remaining provisions of Chapter VII.”

Second article:Link

Zebari and Kubler search topics inside Iraq and the demarcation of the border with Kuwait and agreed to find a mechanism to launch a national dialogue

editor: RS 05.06.2013 17:42

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq and the United Nations on Monday, the need to find a mechanism to launch a national dialogue to address issues of crisis in Iraq, adding that Iraqi Foreign Minister briefed representation of the United Nations in Iraq on the results of his meetings with a number of political parties in the region, indicating that the two sides discussed topic Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and the latest developments relating to the demarcation of the border between the two countries.

A statement by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry received (range Press), a copy of that, “Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari met, today, in the ministry building in Baghdad representative of the Secretary-General of the UN Head of Mission (UNAMI) in Iraq, Martin Kobler, and discussed the situation in Iraq and the region.”

The statement pointed out that “Kobler briefed Zebari on the results of his meetings with a number of parties to the political process,” pointing out that “the two sides stressed the need to find a mechanism to launch a national dialogue to address issues of crisis,” and stressed that “Iraq at the moment need حورا national.”

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said in a statement that “Zebari and Kubler discussed the role of the UN Mission in the provincial elections that took place in (20 April, 2013) and its implications in the developments of the political situation.”

He continued that “two sides Taattrka during the meeting, to the development of relations, Iraq – Kuwait, particularly in the technical procedures demarcation of the border between the two countries.”

According to the statement, the Iraqi Foreign Minister called on Chief of Mission (UNAMI) in Iraq to “the need for the UN played a large role to remove Iraq from the remaining of the provisions of Chapter VII.”

The head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi announcement, in (April 29, 2013), an initiative to contain the “crisis difficult” that beset the country, and stressed that the initiative includes “the resignation of the government and dissolve parliament” as a prelude to early elections, pointing out that all the political blocs have been informed of the initiative for the purpose of knowing her mind.

This is the second call for House Speaker Osama Najafi for early elections, as the President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, in the eighth of April, 2013, during a meeting with the President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq Martin Kobler that the holding of early parliamentary elections unconditional necessity of the formation of an interim government does not represent any party political or aspiring members to stand for election.

The statement came Najafi all the conditions for early elections after about two days, from the statements of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the fifth of April, 2013, and Saturday, April 6, 2013, in front of the candidates list in Karbala and Najaf for the local elections and their supporters, calling for the formation of a majority government political and parliamentary elections early, and undermine the principle of partnership and governance and quotas stressed that this principle is the basis of the devastation and disruption and violence prevailing in the country.

The witness parliament substantial differences between the political parties disrupted a lot of project approval in the state of lack of a quorum is like Palmatad result of the absence of a large number of members of parliament, despite attempts by the Presidency to impose fines affair financial absent and most recently on Monday, as it decided to House Speaker Osama Najafi , on Monday, to postpone the 20th session of the second legislative term of the third legislative year scheduled for today, next Tuesday, for lack of a quorum because County deputies of the National Alliance and the Kurdistan parliament sessions.

He announced the National Alliance without the Sadrist movement, in the 23 April 2013, a boycott of the meetings of the House of Representatives in protest against the “non-inclusion of the law criminalizing the Baath”, and accused the Presidency of the Parliament to “collusion” for not included by law within the agenda of the meetings of the Council, while boycotted the Iraqi List of meetings On the 23 April 2013, in protest against the storming of the Iraqi army to spend Hawijah, while boycotting the Kurds since the House of Representatives, the seventh of March 2013, in protest against the adoption of the law of the financial budget for the current year 2013, in its current form.

The province still existing Iraqi ministers are continuing to meetings of the Council of Ministers, despite the return of front-Mutlaq ministers who announced her after that ministers resigned after two and Education Minister Mohammad Tamim and Industry Minister Ahmed Karbouli after the events Haweeja.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said, in the 18 of October now, that the trend towards political majority does not rule out any component of Iraq, describing the national partnership to “inactivated,” while the new head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim support any positive step in the interest of Iraq.

Maliki confirmed, in the first of October now, it makes an effort in order not to repeat the experience of a government of national partnership, saying it has become an attempt to obstruct the work.

He has announced, on 21 December 2011, that the next stage will be in front of only two choices, either resorting to the Constitution or to go to a majority government, saying that the partnership government “cuffed”, as he emphasized that what was happening in the past years from the stage of consensus does not fit today.

The leader of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahmoud Othman, in the 28 of January 2012, the State of Law coalition is able to form a majority government policy in the event of the Iraqi List, has taken the position of the opposition, and expressed support for the government of the majority “requirement of guarantees for the opposition.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum