Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud

2 posters

Go down

Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud Empty Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud

Post by Di Narino Mon May 06, 2013 12:42 am

Are they going to do this or aren't they? There has been no lack of articles lately about the deletion of the zeros. They give a bunch of reasons why they should do it and a bunch of reasons why they shouldn't. This time it is because the Iraqi Government asked them to wait! Some feel that the US Government has the influence to do the "deed", but I personally think that is not the case. I could be very wrong, but I think the US would have made it happen sooner than this. I don't think Obama can effectively get away with using Iraq's currency reform to claim success for the dismal performance of his failed policies.

The other thing I don't understand is that this Iraqi currency that we hold is supposed to be some of the most hi-tech currency in circulation today, but yet all we hear about is how it is being massively counterfieted. How are lower denoms going to eliminate the problem? I believe that the lower denoms were printed along with the three zero notes that we hold and most likely posess the exact same security features. I may be wrong here as well, but who knows for sure? Maybe they will print new lower denoms that reflect the Kurdish language where the current notes do not.

Can someone help me out here?

The parliamentary Finance Committee, called on Saturday, the Iraqi Government and the Central Bank need to delete zeros and project replace the existing currency as old and forgery.

Committee member MP Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri in Baghdad/news “Iraq needs a new currency is clean and not faking the ancient coins are consumed after long circulation which has become easy to forgery and counterfeiting also occurs.

Al-yasseri said that “the draft late zeros deleted for various reasons is one of the most important projects that support monetary policy in Iraq as a new currency put strong and resistant to counterfeiters to reduce the size of rolling of banknotes and facilitate cash accounts in Iraqi banks. He was expected to start the project this year, but the new Governor was persuaded to postpone the project for unknown until now. ”

The CBI had confirmed that the draft delete zeros from the currency will begin in the new fiscal year starting in 2014 instead of the current year, while resolving the matter and completeness of its aspects that cause the postponement of the implementation of the project was to not finish necessary preparations in addition to the Government’s request the Bank wait.

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/30764-AkLAkn%D8%A9
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud Empty Re: Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 06, 2013 7:42 am

Given the fact that many of these articles seem to be virtually identical to the ones running last year about this time ....
Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud Skepti10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud 2805820865  Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud 2805820865  Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud 2805820865  Finance parliamentary: changing the currency and delete the zeros alone will eliminate fraud 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum