Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Confidence in Maliki in taters?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Confidence in Maliki in taters??

Go down

Confidence in Maliki in taters?? Empty Confidence in Maliki in taters??

Post by rick152 Sat May 04, 2013 8:51 am

Abdul-Malik al-Saadi: confidence Maliki non-existent and will not negotiate and I call on the demonstrators to peace, stability and defense

Attacked a Sunni cleric prominent Abdul-Malik al-Saadi, on Saturday, the Iraqi government because of its handling of the demonstrators and continue بمضايقتهم, and stressed that "confidence" Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has become "non-existent", the refusal authorized to "negotiate" on behalf of the protesters, called on the protesters to commitment to "peace and stability and to defend themselves."

Said Abdul Malik Saadi said in a statement received, (range Press), a copy of which, "The demonstrations have motivated national Sharif does not have a political or sectarian does not receive external support, and protesters demanding the rights of the Iraqi general", recalling the principles which called out during his speech in the yard demonstrations Anbar, a "support the protesters in their legitimate rights without retreat and advocacy to maintain peaceful demonstrations and renounce all forms of violence and let each word or logo may understand him and sectarian Akherha I called the Iraqi government to respond quickly to the rights of demonstrators and not procrastination in implementation."
He said al-Saadi "The demonstrators responded to the request of them in my speech, فضربوا example great in peaceful demonstrations, and raised the slogan of unity and brotherhood between the categories of Iraqis, and not to differentiate between national Odin or doctrine, not the protesters target only the implementation of the rights of all Iraqis that demanded by the Iraqi government.

He said al-Saadi that "my confidence was great in the government to implement those rights, but now faded disappointed through the government's handling of the demonstrators," noting that "the government has dealt discourse does not become truly honorable Iraqis, Vusbandthm threats and profanity abusive, and harassed the types of harassment , and did not care about their rights, and should procrastinated, has not carried out something Ivkrmen the rights Iraqi did not feel any respect or appreciation for them. "

He said al-Saadi "The government has stepped up its harassment of demonstrators deeds before words, Vahkmt its strength and its army down on protesters, and drew the weapon to them فأوقعت them martyrs, the wounded and prevented the arrival of food and water to them," noting that "this made protesters climb from the roof of the demands and some of the logos, which make them burning demands, without offend public institutions. "

Saadi stressed that "protesters not يعتدوا on the strength of government was raped by public or private money was not Aricoa blood did not Isahqgua spirit," explaining that "hired اندسوا the in their ranks Vosaúa the demonstrations and wanted to take it out for Slmatha to facilitate the government suppressed it fail."

He said al-Saadi that "he did not back down from his positions, and still contemplates the good in all Iraqi parties, and to avoid strife blind may solve the Iraq shall devour the ground and Green put before the Iraqi people in all walks of several principles of such an invitation Almtazhreinn patience and persistence on the rights and the preservation of peaceful demonstrations, and compliance words and logos that unite Iraqis do not suggest sectarianism, especially in Friday sermons, and the removal of political platform demonstrations, and not pay attention to policy debates among politicians, who are aiming to achieve their interests through you. "

He Saadi that those principles include the need to "make decisions from within yards sit-in, no need to authorize another party to negotiate on their behalf Valmtzaheron are stakeholders are capable of achieving their goals, adding that he" can demonstrators mandate of the Commission Artazavnha negotiate them with theologians, including and tribal leaders and men of non-political law without authorization and one person, I have no objection to cooperate with this committee. "

The new Saadi emphasis on the "prohibition of shedding of Iraqi blood, which is a major crime committed by the enemies of Iraq who are making their occupier, and backed by some international powers, regional, and not to offend any Iraqi civilians were or militarily," but he also said that "the right of protesters to defend themselves if they feel threatened يداهمهم or direct fire to their chests, while maintaining the property of Iraq, public and private, and not to allow terrorist nor Mendes nor masked nor inhibitor to have a place in the sit-in yards. "

He called Saadi demonstrators to "perpetuate prayer consolidated Friday and not to withdraw them because the basic principle legitimacy autism and lack variety and listening to Khatib and not zoom in or cheering during the sermon, that invalidates the health of Friday, as well as to emphasize Iraq's unity and brotherhood among Iraqis, and refused to sectarianism and that the rights of all Iraqis. "

Addressing Sheikh Saadi, the Iraqi government, saying, "Fear God in the Iraqis nor Tzjoa them in the interests of personal and political and stopped executions, arrests and raids and torture in prisons and rape to extract confessions malicious coercive, and grow the spirit of sectarianism in your speeches and leave the description Iraqis verbally abusive and charges no truth her and avoided the methods of threats and intimidation , dispersed in the dealings between the Iraqis on the basis of religion, creed or nationality, and provided services to Iraqis who have been denied them for a decade instead of this political conflict. "

He called Saadi government to "apologize to the families of the victims of the martyrs who were killed by fire army in Fallujah and Hawija, gray and others alike, and bring the perpetrators to justice they get their reward fair and compensate the victims' families equally, without discrimination of some martyrs for other through interest and condolences and pray and claim Bqatlehm than rooting sectarian spirit in the soul, "warning of" prejudice the demonstrators all as long as they demanding the rights of Iraqis without discrimination or marginalization. "

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum