Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra

Go down

UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra Empty UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra

Post by IQD4US Fri May 03, 2013 2:09 am

Baghdad, 27 April 2013 - The Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq (SRSG), Mr. Martin Kobler, called the killing of Jalal Diab, the head of the Movement of Free Iraqis (Ansar al-Huriya), a shameful and despicable murder. Diab headed an NGO defending the rights of the black Iraqi minority community in the South. He was assassinated on Friday in Basra province. كوردى

"I am deeply saddened by the loss of such an important human rights figure in Iraq, whom I met more than once," Mr. Kobler said. “I also condemn the assassination attempt of young provincial council candidate, Amar Al-Mantifij, who fortunately survived”, Mr. Kobler added.

The UN envoy reiterates his condemnation of all forms of violence, and extends his sincere condolences to the family of Mr. Diab.

http://unami.unmissions.org/Default.aspx?tabid=2790&ctl=Details&mid=5079&ItemID=1392580&language=en-US
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra Empty Re: UN Envoy deplores the assassination of Jalal Diab in Basra

Post by IQD4US Fri May 03, 2013 9:55 am

If you are NOT reading REAL NEWS you will be taken in by every piece of "guru BS" that comes out - because YOU will not re able to recognize where they get the information they twist to create the hype....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum