Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar

2 posters

Go down

Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar Empty Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar

Post by Ponee Thu May 02, 2013 3:26 pm

[youtube][/youtube]BondLady's Corner Short Chat

05/02/2013

Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar

[BondLady] [BondLady] sisterbreen brot us a utube video yesterday on iraq an removing the 000 from the currency dated 4/29/13 2 days ago

[BondLady] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKKrJlsRzrw

here is the title translated Experts criticize the project delete zeros from Iraqi dinar

[BondLady] i contacted my sourses who understand arabic an is also invested realtors here where i live.. anywhos they were out of town so i had a friend contact them an this was what my friends email bk to me said

[BondLady] message>> He called and left voice mail and very enthused... He has @ 10 mm dinar so you understand why....he said it clearly stated they were dropping the zeros and increasing the value....

[BondLady] that was it short an sweet

[Shredd] BondLady you know, I was talking to one of my "followers" in this investment yesterday and I was telling him that even though we don't have a date, we keep receiving factual information from many angles that this investment will pay off for us....not an IF, but a when.

[campdav] BondLady That is tooooo cool

[BondLady] basically to not only give knowledge to the people but in the same turn curb speculators but also in the same turn to let the international world know they are booming economically an they would be doing something soon with the currency to make things easier on investors

[BondLady] [Shredd] and like we say in the Rafidan and Rasheed article, this is a costly project so the CBI will cut costs as much as possible

[BondLady] [Shredd] educate while turning off demand via speculators

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar Empty Re: Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Wow just like about this time last year ... they must have a recorded loop of "news" to trot out .... Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar 2805820865  Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar 2805820865  Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar 2805820865  Bond Lady Chat - Experts Criticize The Project Delete Zeros From Iraqi Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum