Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki

Go down

Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki Empty Kurdistan alliance reveals agreements between Barzani and Maliki

Post by Di Narino Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:44 am

This is awsome news if there is any truth in the information! The article states that the three parties agreed to pass the oil and gas law (HCL). The HCL is a necessary component of currency reform and the Peshmerga salaries were necessary before the Kurds would go along with anything. This seems that there was significant Barzani influence due to the fact that this agreement sounds like the "old agreement" that Barzani was bound and determined to stick by. Watch future articles involving Erbil and HCL and see if Barzani does not get his way. After all, he did indicate that war was an option and I don't think Maliki wants to be "messing" with the Peshmerga. That would be a losing proposition!

This is very, very encouraging news...Lets hope they get it passed!

Shafaq News / The Kurdish delegation agreed with the National Alliance and the federal government to pass oil and gas law that resolved most of the differences between Baghdad and Kurdistan , in addition to joint security arrangements for the disputed areas and salaries of Peshmerga forces problem, Kurdistan Alliance revealed on Tuesday.

“The meetings and talks of the Kurdish delegation resulted in some agreements to the major problems between Baghdad and Kurdistan in addition to the agreement to continue talks to resolve the problem of the salaries of the Peshmerga,” MP of Kurdistan Alliance , Hassan Jihad said in an interview “Shafaq News”.

“The federal and Kurdistan governments agreed on joint security arrangements in the disputed areas as the agreement includes joint coordination to move the security forces and provide security in disputed areas,” Jihad added.

A senior Kurdish delegation included a number of Kurdish officials held extensive talks with the National Alliance and the federal government to end the outstanding issues with the federal government.

http://www.shafaaq.com/en/politics/5…d-maliki-.html
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum