Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Can you say "CHING CHING"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Can you say "CHING CHING"?

3 posters

Go down

Can you say "CHING CHING"? Empty Can you say "CHING CHING"?

Post by Di Narino Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Can anyone say "CHING...CHING"? Like I said the other day, this country is just beginning to explore for oil and natural resources. I think news like this is going to be commonplace once they really are able to put things in motion. These kinds of things will be great for the Dinar should they ever reach the point where they can finally implement currency reform, although, check out the highlighted passages below to see what is necessary for these kinds of discoveries to be able to be exploited. The orange passage alludes to the fact that at least some of this major discovery is located in Kurdistan or the disputed territories, thus the need for the stable environment in the country.

Let's face the fact that Iraq has been producing oil for a long, long time and selling it for US dollars as most, if not all oil is sold for Dollars. This is why the UN has tried to sanction Iran's oil sales. To keep them from getting Dollars that they can spend on terror and support the Syrian government. Iraq can continue using Dollars forever if they so choose. I just thought I would throw out that comment to offer a different viewpoint from what some of these so called "Gurus" who continually say that Iraq has to have an internationally tradeable currency. They do, it is called the US Dollar and they use it quite extensively. They can, and I think will someday, add value to the Dinar and make it internationally tradeable, but at this point, Iran and Syria need US Dollars, so we are not going to see anything happen with the Dinar until you know who is gone. Just my opinion!

Weights presence of 10 giant oil fields in Iraq within the 100 newly discovered field

04/29/2013

Weights presence of 10 giant oil fields in Iraq within the 100 newly discovered field

Monday, April 29 / April 2013 12:26

User Rating: / 1
Weak Good Twilight News / guessed expert Iraqi oil, on Monday, there are 10 oil fields, a giant among a hundred field has recently been discovered in the country, as confirmed a Russian oil that Iraq has the potential "high" for oil production, but it Astdrki; that benefit from them, "requires" a climate stable in the country. He said the Iraqi government oil expert Hamza jeweler, in a press statement, seen by "Twilight News", that "Iraq has five giant fields very supergiants and after the discovery of 100 field Finally, it is expected to identify five other fields giant giants".

"The fifth round of licenses energy contracts will focus on gas only, and according to the information available, the coming decades will include a clause is very important is that Iraq in the event of the discovery of oil fields, a non-binding developed by foreign companies, unlike gas fields on companies that discover that evolution. "

Jeweler continued that "Iraq has 520 complex oil and gas geology, and the finder of which only 114, while the developer of these fields amounts to 23", explaining that "we have a lot, we did not take advantage so far only a fraction of them."

He went to "focus on gas is designed to meet the needs of Iraq and the power plants of the many that have been developed recently, and to export gas to the world, particularly Europe," he said, adding that "there are efforts a real network connectivity gas pipeline passing through Turkey to Europe and through Egypt to Europe."

And at the same level, announced that the Russian oil company Rosneft desire to contribute to the exploration and development activities in the Iraqi oil fields.

The company's CEO Igor Sechin, in a statement seen by "Twilight

News "that" Iraq has a high potential for oil production, but take advantage of them require a stable environment in the country, "noting," We are confident that the large-scale bilateral projects are effective only will allow the development of Iraq's economy. "

It is said that CEO of Rosneft, the Russian oil Igor Sechin and president of Rustic Russian Technologies Sergei Chemezov, met recently with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and eternally willingness to make a technical review of the oil installations and support the activities of exploration and development of oil fields, according to data for them.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has called for last year to boost his country's presence in Iraq after a decline in the production of the Russian company Lukoil of oil during the past three years from its old fields in Siberia.

It is worth mentioning that the Iraqi Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee confirmed earlier that Iraq's oil production will reach 3.7 million barrels per day on average during this year, slightly less than the highest ever level of 3.8 million barrels, which was recorded in 1979, it is probable that the volume of exports up to 2.9 million barrels per day, including 250 thousand of the Kurdistan Region.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Can you say "CHING CHING"? Empty Re: Can you say "CHING CHING"?

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Excellent Post Di Narino! Really appreciate your perspective that you added with the article.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can you say "CHING CHING"? Empty Re: Can you say "CHING CHING"?

Post by MidnightRider Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:48 am

Babylon Rising.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum