Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq

Go down

Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq Empty Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq

Post by Di Narino Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 pm

4/29/2013

More news of violence and killings along with more calls for Maliki to resign. I'm sure we will continue to see more and more of this. Today I watched a video news article where the reporter had indicated that where tribe members are killed, that tribe will be at war with the killers. In this case Maliki and his government, including the Iraqi army, or whatever arm of Maliki's security forces committed the acts. Sooner or later Mr. Maliki will receive justice and I don't think it will be in a formal or legal type fashion.

4/29/2013

Parliament Speaker calls on Maliki to resign
26 people were killed in a series of bombings rocked Iraq
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Algeria: Abdelkader Harihan the

26 people were killed, yesterday, in a series of bombings in different parts of Iraq. The car bomb exploded in a market in Karbala, left three people dead. Four others were killed in a second explosion occurred near a Shiite shrine in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad. In the two explosions in Amarah, in the Maysan province, 12 people were killed and 25 wounded. As he fell seven others in an explosion in Diwaniya province of Qadisiyah, south of Baghdad.

In the repercussions of the killing of five soldiers at a checkpoint in Anbar province, has been extended deadline granted by the protestors to hand over the perpetrators day. The clan elders provided information for the culprits to search for them and arrested, while sitters declared their innocence of the attack on the checkpoint, which latest parallel-ins, to protest the killing of five soldiers. Was attended by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at a ceremony جنازتهم common.

In Kirkuk, and after four days after the checkpoint incident, after government forces stormed Square sit-in Hawija, and dozens of deaths, intensified conflict with the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, what caused the clashes of arms. The central government has accused militants belonging to al-Qaeda. But the president of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, refuted the news of the use of the army to suppress the demonstrators, saying it is contrary to the Constitution. And soon spread Kurdish Peshmerga forces in the vicinity of the city of Kirkuk. The rapid response of Baghdad, where the head of the Iraqi ground forces, Ali Majid Ghaidan, The peshmerga movements represents'' a serious development aims to achieve wells and oil fields''.

The Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi, called Nuri al-Maliki to resign and the announcement of a pre-election'' to achieve national reconciliation and to ensure that the gains of democracy in the country'' and'' away from the specter of civil war and sectarian violence,'' according to a statement issued by the Presidency of the Parliament.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D1642601&usg=ALkJrhhEGvIsRuKJzZsscfkGBdJml-WRsA
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum